“Peaceful setting!”

Gateway Ranch RV Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salome
Gateway Ranch RV Resort
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I have been at Gateway Ranch Rv for almost 5 years. Each year I fall more in love with the park and people. I love the clubhouse and the fun things that we do there, my husband enjoy the rides in the desert and the peaceful evenings.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

We rent long term and have been here 3 years. The people are friendly and,recently the management has taken a change for the better.
I am rating the park as a 3, but I know that the rating will climb quickly.
Keep up the good work.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2016

we have a site we rent yearly. altho we spend the winter here. they have things to do at club house games sewing, quad riding,If you want to organize anything to do ,you are welcome to give it a try.OR you can do nothing at all, just enjoy the desert/ 'your choice.'

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I have been at this resort for a while now and am pleased with the whole place and most of the people who live here, I might add that most of the activities planned are great and lots of fun for all especially KARAOKE.........

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 23 February 2015

We recently stayed at gateway and were confronted the first night when our trailer was interfering with the neighbors internet. We had to move our trailer to accommodate one customer. The last night we were there Jeanette yelled obscenities from the porch and threatened us with refund because the dogs were off leash at our feet. We would rather pay double than come back to this rv park.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim l

Been to Gateway Ranch RV Resort? Share your experiences!