“Greek Food”

Opa Life Greek Cafe
Ranked #666 of 1,420 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Interesting decor. A four year old in our party was captivated by TV screens full of fish and MANY dinosaurs hanging from the ceiling.

My husband and I shared the lamb skewer kabobs. Very tasty.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Located near Odysea and the Butterfly Wonderland, we were not expecting such fresh and tasty food. Spoke with the owner who has 35 years in the restaurant business so he knows what works. We wanted to ret for another meal but ran out of time during our stay. The menu offers something for everyone, be sure to stop in.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Let me say first that the food is VERY good. It is Greek themed but has other meal choices. Even the rice was cooked perfectly.

That being said, the service was VERY friendly however there were some problems. We were waited on by 2 different people. The first guy took our drink order and the second guy took our food order. when we were seated (by a third guy) he told us that we could order my wife's food a certain way but when we ordered we were told it was actually 2 full meals. LOTS of confusion!!

Our food arrived but not our drinks. I had to find a waiter and tell him we never got our drinks and I had to tell them what they were. When they brought the drinks, they were very apologetic.

After we finished our desert (baklava cheesecake) we still had no check. Again, I had to find the guy and ask. He told me he would bring it over but then got distracted and actually started seating other people and we had no check. The OTHER guy saw that we were sitting there and asked if we had our check yet and when I said "no" he got it right away. The check was wrong. We worked it out, paid it and left.

If the management reads this review, PLEASE only 1 waiter per table so there is no confusion about who did what. However, the food is good enough that I would eat there again. Maybe if I return to see the dolphin show.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Food was good, upgrade to the Greek fries it’s worth the extra money! Came in with a group of 22 and normally you order up front and then go get a table and they bring the food out to you. Owner greeted us at the entrance and told us he would seat us and take our orders. So they provided a waiter and he took our order and the service was fantastic, the owners young son was roaming around and busing tables and getting whatever you needed!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Good Gyros, salads, pizza, and chicken tenders for the kids. Service was fine, food was hot and tasty.

Date of visit: October 2017