“Great place for Gyros!”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love the regular gyros here!! I get the salad, but have done the fries as well - really can't go wrong either way. I've also had the hummus and pita bread - they don't make the pita bread, but get it from a local bakery and heat it on the grill - it is really good!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Well where shall I begin? My son found this place on Yelp and being from New York I'd like to think I know what a good gyro consists of. This place certainly knows the recipe and better yet loads the gyro. You may need a fork, conveniently placed near drinks and free dum dum lollipops.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016

First time there. I had a very friendly welcome and the service and attention, considering that is a fast food, was very good. Is a small place with few table very clean and with a nit atmosphere. In the menu in the wall I noticed that they have several different type of gyros. The Greek owner is the chef and working together with the other kitchen staff. They have a big menu not only with authentic Greek dishes, but also Italian ones.
What I try it was a new special the falafel burger. Is like the falafel balls, but shaped like a burger. On the side I choose the salad. Both the salad and the falafel were good. The ice tea was OK. A good place for eating in a budget. They open every day 11 Am to 8 PM. They do a lot of to-go orders.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I came with coworkers for lunch, the line was nearly out the door, and we waited almost an hour for our food. The food was awesome as was the waitress who was busting her butt to make sure everyone got served. I will be back!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Cheap eats and plates are jam packed full of meat. Small humble location with great food.
This place is a meat lover's dream.

Date of visit: April 2016