Scottsdale Villa Mirage
US$99
Courtyard
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$105
US$198
US$179
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$167
Hotels.com
US$239
US$189
  • Pool
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$115
Bespoke Inn(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$159
TripAdvisor
US$466
US$395
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdiamond resortstime sharesales presentationactivity centerstudio unitdiamond ownersno elevatortennis courtshigh pressurefull kitchenthird floorwasher dryertimeshare salessplash padpool areaquiet locationhot tub
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Nice place but nestled back in a condo community that seemed way to long to drive for the few hundred yards off the main road. I own next door and put my son and his wife up here, our codno perking lots were back to back,, w/out fence would have been a 2 minute walk. our condo was on the main street but to drive yo him took almost 10 minutes. Too many speed bumps.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The grounds are beautiful, the room was clean, great place to stay. The only thing is no elevators - we had 4 suitcases that were quite heavy to haul up to the 3rd floor. If we only had 1 or just a small bag it would have been fine but that wasn’t the case. Great, quiet area close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stayed here using out Diamond membership. We stayed in a 1 bdrm condo and were very pleased with the accommodations. Wish I knew where they purchased there linens and pillow, they were awesome!! The staff was very pleasant and accommodating.

Room Tip: There are 3 levels and no elevator. If you want ground floor you have to call the Hotel directly to request it.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was very pleased with our room (studio). All the employees are very nice.

What I didn't like was that our toiletries, towels, etc., were not sufficient for two people. One shampoo and no conditioner or moisturizer. This was the first time I did not bring my own to save on room in my bag. We left a note for the cleaning people the next day.
Came back late in the day and the room had not been touched. I spoke with guest services and was told that my room would not be cleaned till Wednesday (checked in Sunday). This is a new wrinkle for me, never experienced this before. We were given everything we needed by housekeeping (but was annoyed to tip for this). I wasn't informed about this at check in, the room was really not stocked properly the first night.*
I am OK with not cleaning for a few days, but do tell people at check in; and be sure the room has enough supply.

*The room was very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: I loved being on the perimeter. Though we looked at parking, we could see all the mountains in the distance. Lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I am a diamond resort member so I decided to book a studio suite here last minute. The studio is large. Very comfortable for a couple or family with 1 or 2 kids. Kitchen has full size fridge, dishwasher, 2 burner stove. Large king bed and a pull out couch next to it. The bathroom is large with shower only. The facilities are very clean. Great fitness centre and lots of pool space. Very nice place overall.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo