“Great options for everyone ”

Coconut's Fish Cafe
Ranked #32 of 1,341 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So we had dinner here with the family, it was nice and fresh. I had what they are most known for the fish tacos. I was not disappointed. My kids had chicken taco and spaghetti and chicken.

The staff was very courteous and food ordered was brought to our table in a pretty quick time.

My kids are normally picky but didn’t complain about the food and enjoyed dinner, so thanks Coconut’s Fish Cafe staff!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We wanted seafood while in West! This place was excellent. Best calamari my son has ever had. Very laid back place!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Believe it or not, this is always our first night's dinner destination upon arriving in Scottsdale. Yes, a fish place in the middle of the desert. They have the best fish tacos, calamari, and coconut shrimp. You can eat in or take out. Beer or wine is served. What else can I say!? Their food is fresh from Hawaii and amazing. You must try it!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very casual little restaurant with 3 locations in Scottsdale (and one in Maui). An order of fish tacos (2 huge plates) and 1 coconut shrimp basket make a perfect meal for 2. Service is fast, food is delicious! Both indoor and out side seating. Loved tables that looked like surf boards and the big screen TV's with pounding surf. Not what you think you will encounter in the desert, but you will be lucky if you do.

1  Thank Kabob A
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My friend & I went to Coconut’s for the first time while visiting Phoenix because of all the rave reviews on TripAdvisor. What a big disappointment. When we placed our order we were told that Coconut’s is famous for fish tacos. Bad choice. It was mediocre at best. I ordered fish & chips because I thought no restaurant could screw up that dish. Wrong. Fries were soggy & the fish over cooked with some type of awful coating. I’ve had much better fish at Long John Silvers, which is no example of culinary excellence.