My husband took me to the resort for my birthday weekend. We found the service exceptionally attentive from the Front Desk check-in to checkout. Standouts were the well-appointed room (large bath with marbled double sinks, huge shower and spa tub) evening turn down service. We came in from dinner to find the bath tidied, radio playing KBAQ softly, and chocolate on the pillows. The carpeting in the room unfortunately was showing its age and badly needed shampooing.
One thing stood out as unacceptable for a luxury resort. The lanai was filthy. Bird droppings coated the lounge and chair cushions while dirt encrusted the table. Leaves and dirt strewed the patio. We didn't use it the entire stay. Disappointing.
The resort itself has stunning views of Camelback Mountain, especially from the pools. We spent part of the afternoon lounging by the hot tub which was lovely. The myraid lounges strewn around could have used a good cleaning, however.
All in all, we greatly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale