Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale
US$99
Courtyard
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$99
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$105
US$217
US$199
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$239
Bespoke Inn(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$125
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$459
US$395
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast barlonger stayrecommend this hotelhome away from homeexercise roomwould definitely stay here againkitchenettepansstoverates
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I was in town during the auto auctions and the better hotels jacked their room rates up leaving Extended Stay as one with reasonable rates. Friendly and helpful staff.

I booked two rooms - one for me and one for my employer. My room was clean and quiet. My employers' room smelled like curry and no matter what he tried he could not rid the room of the smell. Opened the window, Fabreez, candles - nothing worked.

My bed was comfortable and I slept great.

Grab and go breakfast worked for me because I was eating light this trip but don't expect Holiday Inn Express breakfast choices. During my four-day stay packets of oatmeal and breakfast bars were the only choices.

Parking was OK and there are a number of restaurants within a half-mile of the hotel. Litlle to no street noise because the property is set back off the main roads by a block or two.

Would I stay here again? Probably not since there are other hotel choices that are just as convenient.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for sharing your comments. We appreciate feedback such as yours, as it helps us to improve our service. We are sorry we were less than perfect in providing a wonderful, memorable stay. Your concerns are being shared with the team in an effort to earn your perfect rating next time. We would love another chance to welcome you so we can provide you with the outstanding service you should certainly expect from us.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 5 August 2017

If you're looking for a traditional Extended Stay America, this is NOT the property for you. I like to be fair in my reviews and this was a challenge.

Breakfast was packets of instant oatmeal, granola bars, individually packaged muffins, and coffee. Very sparse.

Gym and guest laundry facilities were not available to guests due to some type of issue.

The room was a basic room, clean, and the price was right. What was disappointing was that we chose this hotel specifically for the kitchen facilities only to find that there were NO pots, pans, dishes, glasses at all. When we inquired at the Front Desk, we were told that guests were stealing the utensils, so they removed them completely from the rooms. Bryce, the evening Front Desk person, was really helpful and was able to get us some bowls and dishes and a frying pan so we could cook dinner.

One of the other guests asked the morning Front Desk person about ice and was told the hotel has no ice machine and to use the ice trays in the room's freezer. Only problem is because the hotel has taken everything out of the kitchen area, there are no freezer trays.

From a logical standpoint, I would think that if the hotel was experiencing that much theft from guests, then they would have housekeeping keep a checklist of what's in the room, charge a deposit up front and bill the guests after the stay if there was anything stolen from the room so they could restock. Extended Stay's whole branding of being a "home away from home" is, in this case, false advertising.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Ann, we want every guest to have a comfortable stay and I am truly sorry we fell short in making that happen for you. We are extremely sorry to know you were not pleased with our hotel’s policy and the inconvenience caused. We value your suggestions and will share it with our management team. We will certainly make improvements in the areas you found to be deficient. I hope you and your friends will return so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Coffee grounds and credit cards above microwave,broken outlets, dark brown stains and water damage in drawers, large sticky brown stains on blankets, shower felt it was going cave in showerhead felloff

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope you will consider a return visit so we can make a much better impression.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Not recommended. Room not clean, mold in tub and left with 2 bug bites. Stains on the bedding and food debris on kitchen surfaces. Room was quiet and pool was ok. Staff was friendly upon check in. Wouldn't stay again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have never been to a hotel that is so roomy and clean in my life. The manager and staff were just the sweetest and nicest of people even when I wasn't the kindest person. I am so happy that my family and I chose Extended Stay America.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your well-appointed room and that our hospitality exceeded your expectations. I will share your compliments with my entire team. Thank you for your wonderful review, and we cannot wait to welcome you back soon.