Aloft Scottsdale(Scottsdale)
US$85
US$76
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

The Saguaro Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$131
US$109
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$129
US$203
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$159
US$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$159
Trip.com
Bespoke Inn(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$111
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$81
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$339
US$269
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast barlonger stayhome away from homeexercise roomwould definitely stay here againkitchenettepansstoverates
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I wish we could have stayed longer. Perfect location, clean, great pool (didn't get to enjoy it, though) and a wonderful checkin experience with Jasmine. I would definitely stay here again and hope to soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Thank you for your review filled with so many kind comments. We are thrilled to read you had a great stay with us at Extended Stay America. Thank you for mentioning our staff, especially Jasmine. She is a true asset to our team, and we will be sure to share your compliments. Thank again you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Slow internet, the staff was not friendly. Small place for breakfast. The breakfast came later. The staff did not come to clean rooms. The electricity plug-in did not work in the room. We do not come I this hotel/ We do not recommend this hotel to my friend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dainius, we're sorry you experienced many difficulties during your stay with us. Being an extended stay, our housekeeping is done on a weekly basis to respect the privacy of our guests, offering minimal disturbance to their home-like stay. We do offer the cleaning service on request at a minimal fee. Meanwhile, your feedback has also been discussed with the concerned team members, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We look forward to having you visit us again so we can provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Does not even deserve a one star. I booked a one night stay at this hotel through Priceline and it was prepaid one week in advance of our stay. A Jasmine from the hotel called Priceline at 8:49 pm of the night of our stay and said that our pre paid reservation was cancelled because the hotel was over booked! Priceline did offer to rebook another room at the same price but I decided to get a refund and stay with a friend. This type of customer service on the part of this hotel is unacceptable. I called the front desk of the hotel to speak with a manager but she wasn't available! The person I spoke with said that I was cancelled because I was a no show, despite it only being 8:49 pm when the reservation was cancelled and despite Priceline having a record of the call from the hotel saying that I was cancelled because of their overbooking. This is despicable customer service. Stay away from this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Frederick, we are sorry for disappointing you. We are looking into the matter to see what went wrong with your reservation and how we could have avoided such circumstances. We want all our guest to have a pleasant and home-like stay with us and encourage you to try us again in the near future. We are confident we can replace this experience with a more positive memory!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My room was fine (a few areas of concerns of proper housecleaning like cleaning exterior of bathroom door & dusting of framed art) but the amenities are not what I was expecting. The tiniest shampoo bottle is one thing but the wifi connectivity is terrible. Not what a business traveler needs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Kelli, thanks for sharing your experience. We are happy to read you liked your room and that you had an overall pleasant stay. However, we are sorry for the issues you encountered with your in-room amenities and regret the inconvenience this caused. Your feedback has been shared with the maintenance team to keep the facilities in good working order. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I was in town during the auto auctions and the better hotels jacked their room rates up leaving Extended Stay as one with reasonable rates. Friendly and helpful staff.

I booked two rooms - one for me and one for my employer. My room was clean and quiet. My employers' room smelled like curry and no matter what he tried he could not rid the room of the smell. Opened the window, Fabreez, candles - nothing worked.

My bed was comfortable and I slept great.

Grab and go breakfast worked for me because I was eating light this trip but don't expect Holiday Inn Express breakfast choices. During my four-day stay packets of oatmeal and breakfast bars were the only choices.

Parking was OK and there are a number of restaurants within a half-mile of the hotel. Litlle to no street noise because the property is set back off the main roads by a block or two.

Would I stay here again? Probably not since there are other hotel choices that are just as convenient.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for sharing your comments. We appreciate feedback such as yours, as it helps us to improve our service. We are sorry we were less than perfect in providing a wonderful, memorable stay. Your concerns are being shared with the team in an effort to earn your perfect rating next time. We would love another chance to welcome you so we can provide you with the outstanding service you should certainly expect from us.