18 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.comUS$329
PricelineUS$280
eDreamsUS$329
TravelocityUS$329
All reviews viewing deck fire pit nicest courtyard third floor beautiful hotel outskirts of town mountain view starbucks coffee west side watch the sunset nice pool the general manager red rocks king room common areas hot tub short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2021

Wow -- Staff were excellent . Kind and attentive . Very clean. Great little outdoor area... super location near the edge of town. Great views and easy access to downtown Sedona and all of the other great local attractions to include Red Rock State Park, Jerome and Old Town Cottonwood. Cant wait to come back!!

the best part was the concierge - awesome!. took care of our needs based on our requirements. Wife is handicapped and I had back/hip issues and Hylah got us the right tours, the right hikes and made sure we enjoyed all the best restaurants and sights that Sedona and the area had to offer.

Room tip: first floor rooms pool side have nice morning/evening views
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank C3360ZQpaulm
Reviewed 21 October 2021

I am a huge Marriott fan but this property was a turn-off. A stay required the highest number of points on my AZ-UT trip, and then the hotel charged $18 a day for parking. At breakfast, which was “a la carte” and something I paid for, a refill of coffee was 50 cents. Seriously.... I used 60,000 points and the hotel wants an extra 50 cents. On top of this, the carpet was dingy, especially by the conference room. The good news is I found other properties to stay at during my next visit to Sedona. But I learned that I can no longer expect the best from Marriott.

2  Thank Hotel2000Expert
Cheryl Barron, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have taken the time to provide.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is important and I apologize that we did not fulfill that expectation during your visit. We have made the housekeeping team aware of this and will correct it immediately.
I also am sorry that you felt we were not a good value for what was provided to you. We strive to provide an exceptional experience to all of our guest, every day and it is my hope that the next time you are in the area, you will give us another chance to provide the guest experience we strive to deliver.

Reviewed 18 October 2021

I loved all of the outdoor spaces from fire pit seating to the pool there were several areas to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather & views. The room was spacious and clean with a very comfy bed. The desk personnel were extremely helpful and friendly. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Some rooms have better views than others so ask when making your reservation.
1  Thank maureenwA9576MZ
Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Staff were excellent . Kind and attentive . Very clean . Great location near the edge of town .

Pool was nice . Great little outdoor area .

Parking great . Balcony’s excellent .

Only negative is that the food could use a bit of improvement especially given the prices .

Overall we loved it and would stay again without question .

Room tip: Town closes down at 9:00 . Not a lot to do or dining options after that . Plan accordingly .
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Getaway68576284410
Reviewed 9 October 2021

This Courtyard by Marriott was a welcome site to two weary travelers. It was by far the nicest Courtyard we have stayed in. The room was very spacious and spotless. Everything is up to date with a modern flair. Plenty of light in the room and a nice desk area for your laptop. We used the guest laundry facilities and the room was clean and neat with everything you need. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. We would recommend this hotel highly to anyone traveling in the Sedona area. Thank you Marriott for such a great facility.

Room tip: We were on the first floor and we never heard any outside noise.
1  Thank Patricia H