5 people are viewing this hotel
US$269
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Courtyard
US$229
US$269
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
PricelineUS$229
Hotels.comUS$269
TravelocityUS$269
All reviews viewing deck fire pit nicest courtyard third floor beautiful lobby beautiful hotel outskirts of town mountain view starbucks coffee west side watch the sunrise nice pool housekeeping staff red rocks the general manager king room pool and hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022

When I checked into the property, I told the Assistant General Manager Jamie, who was checking me in, that I did not have a car when she handed me the yellow parking permit. She said I would not be charged parking.

When my bill was emailed to me, I was charged for three days of parking totaling $59.31.

I left several messages at the hotel for Jamie to contact me. Never received a return phone call. I later spoke with front desk manager Rita who argued with me regarding who actually checked me in and the amount on my bill. Rita eventually said I had to discuss the issue with the General Manager Jill who never returned my phones messages either.

Finally I reached Jamie who said Rita would refund my parking fees, yet they were never refunded.

I had to dispute them with the credit card company. As Marriott Ambassador level traveler, I stay at over 100 Marriotts a year. I will be skipping this one on my next trip as the personnel here are not what one would expect from a Marriott.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank zachrP5641RG
Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

The hotel is 10 minutes drive from Sedona, with no restaurants or bars in walking distance. There is a shuttle bus that stops outside the front of the hotel. There is a charge of $18.00 a day for parking. The parking lot has no barriers, or fencing. The lobby is very nicely decorated with a large fire as the center point. The room was a good size and the walk in shower was spacious, also. The balcony had a couple of seats and the room has a fridge and coffee maker. Breakfast is not included. A bottle of water cost me $4.00 and ordering breakfast took forever, as the staff were very disorganized. Overall, the property is comfortable and in a quiet area.

Room tip: Bring your own bottles of water, to avoid paying $4.00 for a small bottle in the hotel.
2  Thank colbox
Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

Great hotel in quiet location. Extremely clean and the staff was amazing. Newly renovated rooms and public areas. Nice hiking trails on site with many attractions just minutes away with gorgeous red rock views.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank cold1night
Reviewed 11 December 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights on a vacation to Sedona to hike. The hotel had a lovely setting with nice views of the red rocks. The pool and hot tub were open and heated and needed after some good hikes. There were nice sitting areas that we would have liked to use if it was a little warmer. The location is handy to town and the different hiking spots.

Room tip: Ask for mountain view room. Parking is pricey at $18/night.
2  Thank jeanneh451
Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

Look elsewhere. Cheap, shoddy furnishungs; not even a drawer in the low-rent desk. Failed to replace bathroom products. Found short-and-curlies in the shower our first night here. Left bottom sheet on bed half-made. Mattress too soft. Hallway carpets filthy. Provide only foul-tasting "powdered creamer" for the in-room coffee station rather than real half-and-half, which even Holiday Inns provide.

And those aren't the worst bits.

The management and staff are snottty. When I asked for an electric fan, (for the white noise), I was told they didn't have one, wouldn't get one, and that I could go buy my own. Almost every hotel I have ever stayed at has had a fan or two. As they should; many people like the sound, and the cost is negligible.

Still worse, nobody wears a mask, and they ooze disdain towards those who do. People here live in an alternate reality where Covid hasn't just vastly increased in case numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths -- which it absolutely has done. They look down on you if you have the brains to wear a mask.

And to top it all, the room rate is ridiculous for the little you get.

I don't know what alternate lodgings are vailable nearby, but almost anything would have to be a better value.