“greatest waitress”

Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Despite the name, Cafe Jose serves good old-fashioned home-style cooking. It is a classic American diner which also happens to serve good Mexican food. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served all day. Cafe Jose is a favorite spot for local residents. It has won the local award for the past decade for "Best Home Cooking," "Best Breakfast," "Best Family Dining." "Friendliest Wait Staff," and "Best Overall Bargain." The food is not fancy, but it is well-prepared, tasty and served with a smile. The portions are large, but meals are priced to fit anyone's budget.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Laycee is an amazing waitress. She is very attentive and is a very good multi tasker. She is very friendly and makes the expierence much better.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,568)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

my family and I were visiting beautiful Sedona and found this restaurant. The food was excellent and quick. Our waitress Laycee was just the nicest person to have serving us. She was nice, energetic and outgoing. My kids just loved her. Will definitely be back and refer this place to all our friends.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stopped in for lunch on our trip to Sedona with family. our waitress Laycee was very friendly and helpful she answered every question we had about the menu. the steak fajitas she suggested were absolutely amazing made with their house cut ribeye steak. We are sad we didn't find this gem sooner on our trip. we will definitely be back on our next visit.

1  Thank jllmpwbw
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

I stopped into Cafe Jose for lunch after hiking around Sedona. The service was excellent during my visit. I found the burger I ordered and the potato salad to be only okay. The bbq sauce on the burger was not very good and tasted like a cheap bottled kind. The restaurant seemed somewhat run down as well. This visit was average overall.

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank TrailTrekker15
Reviewed 30 January 2021

This is my second time having Laycee as my server, i enjoyed her service and the food very much ! The beef chimichanga was delicious. If you go in there make sure to ask for Laycee!!