“Magical Mii Amo!”

Mii amo, a destination spa
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I had a wonderful and relaxing weekend at Mii Amo! The grounds, spa and rooms are beautiful and the whole area is surrounded by a powerful vortex of red rock energy. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Morgan, Brooke and Ariella and I had a wonderful treatment by Jennifer. I highly recommend Mii Amo to everyone!

Room Tip: A room with a view of the red rocks is the best!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank kathleenk222

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stayed for four nights in April 2017. From the moment I arrived on the property, the Mii amo staff made sure I could enjoy every moment of my journey. Brittany was welcoming and always supportive of my needs. Somehow, the staff was completely in touch with my emotions and needs no matter how much I tried to conceal my journey. Brooke and Christina were so encouraging and supportive. They were able to change my spa services upon request and completely made my experience rich and genuine. Their smiles and care were a huge part of my days! Linders' Thai massage was a personalized amazing experience. She truly loves what she does. Try the roller fusion class, Yoga, Journey of the teas, cooking demo, and all of the bells and whistles; like spending the week in your robe, soak in your tub with the lavender bat salts, labryinth walk, guided meditation, poolside service, breakfast and dessert delivered to room every day, spa accommodations, etc. The grounds are beautiful, rooms comfortable, clean, relaxing and up to date, and food is AMAZING. Enjoyed the hiking too (guide John). I can't say enough good about Mii amo. Jeremy made meditations, yoga, WOGA and tea tasting educational, relaxing and worthwhile. Five star everything, to me. Cafe staff, especially Franklin, Nick, Colleen, and Justice, were personable and accommodating with dietary needs. Everyone made me feel important and like a family there. Scenery is incredible, total experience like no other. Also enjoyed meeting other guests. Worth every penny! I am definitely going back! It was a relaxing, healing and fun retreat.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

There isn't one fault that we can name. Staff, food, facilities, spa, amenities, service - ALL are top notch and truly make you feel like you are special, important, valued. Every detail has been thought of (welcoming staff right at your car when you pull up), and executed to the nth degree. For us, a welcome bottle of proseco for our anniversary, special surprises (We don't want to spoil it for the newbies like we were), dessert delivered to our room each night, breakfast to go...... the list is endless. Truly!! But the highest praise must go to the amazing staff. ALL of them...servers, spa, front desk, gift shop, activity members. Thank you, thank you - we sure hope we can return again one day soon.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jill C, General Manager at Mii amo, a destination spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for spending your anniversary with us and for taking the time to write this review!
It will be a pleasure to have you visit us again!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I have been to many spas before and this one is far and away the best. Special thanks to Brooke and Morgan at the front desk for their help. Beverly, you are the most amazing server, ever! Thank you to all who made my sister's birthday such a great experience. We'll be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Jill C, General Manager at Mii amo, a destination spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Happy birthday once again to your beautiful sister and we all look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

As a very special treat for myself, I stayed at Mii Amo with a friend in early December 2016 as a 7 day journey guest. I specifically picked this time of year as I wanted to go when there might be fewer guests at both Mii Amo and Enchantment. I'm so glad I did. It was perfect. Amazing. Fabulous. My friend and I both had a wonderful, relaxing stay and found everything from the food, to the rooms, massages, staff, classes, etc to be superb in every way. It never felt crowded and we were treated as if we were their most important and honored guests. For example, we were greeted by every single staff member by our first times (we weren't wearing any name tags), and when we arrived on the property, we were greeted personally by three staff members, including the spa director, Jill. Wow.
I love that at Mii Amo, everything is included. I didn't have to worry about carrying money around while I was there, or signing credit card receipts for tips after spa services, everything was already paid for. So nice. I also loved the selection available at each and every meal, and that smoothies and juices were also included. I have stayed at other destination spas where they were "nickel and diming" you everywhere they could--- many items like smoothies were extra charge. Not at Mii Amo.
I can't say enough about MiiAmo. It was truly a special experience. I hope to go back again someday.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 760saskial
Jill C, General Manager at Mii amo, a destination spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

It was truly a pleasure to have you here and we are very grateful for your review. I look forward to having you here again, please feel free to reach out if I can assist in any way!

Warmest regards,