US$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$125
US$109
US$169
Wildflower Inn at BellRock(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$156
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$209
Priceline
Adobe Grand Villas(Sedona)
US$356
US$315
All reviewsspa servicesenchantment resortdestination spaslife changingnight journeycrystal grottojuices and smoothieschef alexall inclusive packagemind bodyhead neckcanyon ranchhot stonejuice bardeep tissuefitness classeslocker room
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Please do yourselves a favor and book a deep tissue massage with Sheena when staying at Mii Amo! I have never had a therapist so skilled, strong and intuitive. Sheena provides other services as well and her experience and education is so obvious , she is the best!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We went for a girls weekend spa trip and everything was FANTASTIC. I've traveled extensively and stayed many places. I am very picky about hotels and expect the best, and Mii Amo did not disappoint. From the moment we stepped on the property, every tiny detail was taken care of. The staff was amazing, the food was delicious and the activities and spa treatments we received were top notch. I hardly ever give outstanding reviews but must give credit and praise where it's due. Thank you, Mii Amo, for a wonderful trip. We will be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sarashepherd22
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I had a wonderful and relaxing weekend at Mii Amo! The grounds, spa and rooms are beautiful and the whole area is surrounded by a powerful vortex of red rock energy. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Morgan, Brooke and Ariella and I had a wonderful treatment by Jennifer. I highly recommend Mii Amo to everyone!

Room Tip: A room with a view of the red rocks is the best!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank kathleenk222
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stayed for four nights in April 2017. From the moment I arrived on the property, the Mii amo staff made sure I could enjoy every moment of my journey. Brittany was welcoming and always supportive of my needs. Somehow, the staff was completely in touch with my emotions and needs no matter how much I tried to conceal my journey. Brooke and Christina were so encouraging and supportive. They were able to change my spa services upon request and completely made my experience rich and genuine. Their smiles and care were a huge part of my days! Linders' Thai massage was a personalized amazing experience. She truly loves what she does. Try the roller fusion class, Yoga, Journey of the teas, cooking demo, and all of the bells and whistles; like spending the week in your robe, soak in your tub with the lavender bat salts, labryinth walk, guided meditation, poolside service, breakfast and dessert delivered to room every day, spa accommodations, etc. The grounds are beautiful, rooms comfortable, clean, relaxing and up to date, and food is AMAZING. Enjoyed the hiking too (guide John). I can't say enough good about Mii amo. Jeremy made meditations, yoga, WOGA and tea tasting educational, relaxing and worthwhile. Five star everything, to me. Cafe staff, especially Franklin, Nick, Colleen, and Justice, were personable and accommodating with dietary needs. Everyone made me feel important and like a family there. Scenery is incredible, total experience like no other. Also enjoyed meeting other guests. Worth every penny! I am definitely going back! It was a relaxing, healing and fun retreat.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LDradb
Reviewed 23 May 2017

There isn't one fault that we can name. Staff, food, facilities, spa, amenities, service - ALL are top notch and truly make you feel like you are special, important, valued. Every detail has been thought of (welcoming staff right at your car when you pull up), and executed to the nth degree. For us, a welcome bottle of proseco for our anniversary, special surprises (We don't want to spoil it for the newbies like we were), dessert delivered to our room each night, breakfast to go...... the list is endless. Truly!! But the highest praise must go to the amazing staff. ALL of them...servers, spa, front desk, gift shop, activity members. Thank you, thank you - we sure hope we can return again one day soon.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jill C, General Manager at Mii amo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for spending your anniversary with us and for taking the time to write this review!
It will be a pleasure to have you visit us again!
Warmest regards,