“Get Your Zen On”

Mii amo, a destination spa
Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you want to unplug and get away from our hectic everyday pace, visit Mii Amo. The service is phenomenal! Hiking, biking, meditation, yoga, fitness classes, photography, watercolors, pools, massages, facials, body wraps, and food abound. Very relaxing atmosphere - where else can you have a 5 star dinner in your robe? Limited cell phone service in the canyon - just what I need. And I love the little treats you get nightly in your room with turndown service.
You must be 16 to enjoy Mii Amo. If you have younger children, you can stay at the Enchantment Resort across the street and visit Mii Amo for services. This is my third visit to Mii Amo and every time it just gets better. Everyone comments on how relaxed I am when I return. Looking forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: Every room has an excellent view of the red rocks. Rooms are luxurious yet comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mkimmel

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Please do yourselves a favor and book a deep tissue massage with Sheena when staying at Mii Amo! I have never had a therapist so skilled, strong and intuitive. Sheena provides other services as well and her experience and education is so obvious , she is the best!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We went for a girls weekend spa trip and everything was FANTASTIC. I've traveled extensively and stayed many places. I am very picky about hotels and expect the best, and Mii Amo did not disappoint. From the moment we stepped on the property, every tiny detail was taken care of. The staff was amazing, the food was delicious and the activities and spa treatments we received were top notch. I hardly ever give outstanding reviews but must give credit and praise where it's due. Thank you, Mii Amo, for a wonderful trip. We will be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sarashepherd22
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I had a wonderful and relaxing weekend at Mii Amo! The grounds, spa and rooms are beautiful and the whole area is surrounded by a powerful vortex of red rock energy. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Morgan, Brooke and Ariella and I had a wonderful treatment by Jennifer. I highly recommend Mii Amo to everyone!

Room Tip: A room with a view of the red rocks is the best!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank kathleenk222
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stayed for four nights in April 2017. From the moment I arrived on the property, the Mii amo staff made sure I could enjoy every moment of my journey. Brittany was welcoming and always supportive of my needs. Somehow, the staff was completely in touch with my emotions and needs no matter how much I tried to conceal my journey. Brooke and Christina were so encouraging and supportive. They were able to change my spa services upon request and completely made my experience rich and genuine. Their smiles and care were a huge part of my days! Linders' Thai massage was a personalized amazing experience. She truly loves what she does. Try the roller fusion class, Yoga, Journey of the teas, cooking demo, and all of the bells and whistles; like spending the week in your robe, soak in your tub with the lavender bat salts, labryinth walk, guided meditation, poolside service, breakfast and dessert delivered to room every day, spa accommodations, etc. The grounds are beautiful, rooms comfortable, clean, relaxing and up to date, and food is AMAZING. Enjoyed the hiking too (guide John). I can't say enough good about Mii amo. Jeremy made meditations, yoga, WOGA and tea tasting educational, relaxing and worthwhile. Five star everything, to me. Cafe staff, especially Franklin, Nick, Colleen, and Justice, were personable and accommodating with dietary needs. Everyone made me feel important and like a family there. Scenery is incredible, total experience like no other. Also enjoyed meeting other guests. Worth every penny! I am definitely going back! It was a relaxing, healing and fun retreat.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo