All reviews spa services enchantment resort life changing destination spas night journey crystal grotto juices and smoothies all inclusive package boynton canyon deep tissue massage meditation room hot stone swedish massage amazing spa red rocks juice bar exercise classes
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This is absolutely the best Spa I have ever visited, and most likely the best worldwide. All of the staff are trained to provide you with top quality service -you won't find anything better. The range of services goes from traditional massages to spiritual treatments. My favorite was the oxygen infused facial, roughly $250 an hour. The hot stone deep tissue massage is another MUST at around $275.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I want to write this review to highlight a few staff members that went above and beyond--- AJ, Nicholas, Jeremiah, David, Coleen, and Sharon. ALL of these employees deserve a paid day off or cash award or bonus. Our stay was made perfect by each of these. AJ and Nicolas were very friendly and made wonderful recommendations. They took the time to get to know us and we got to know them. It made each meal more enjoyable because of their company. We looked forward to the café not only for the food but for the company. Coleen and Sharon also greeted us at each meal/for each smoothie or snack. Their warm hospitality and friendship made each day more special. David was always seen working hard making sure the resort looked beautiful. Every time we saw him he stopped to say hello and we had several great conversations with him. He is truly an unsung hero as the groundskeepers I doubt get very little recognition--but trust me he was ALWAYS working hard, but always with a smile. We also started looking forward to seeing David daily for his positive interactions and happy demeanor. Finally, Jeremiah was over the top friendly and engaging. He gave several recommendations for trails in the area--he also takes a lot of pride in his job and it is apparent he cares about making guests comfortable. I hope these comments are taken seriously because all of the above mentioned names truly are hard workers that went above and beyond. Again, at a minimum a paid day off or bonus should be awarded to each of these outstanding individuals.

This stay was very relaxing--we both just returned from deployment overseas--while the resort didn't offer a military discount, it still was a great place to disconnect to the world and reconnect with what's important.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nicki b
Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you want to unplug and get away from our hectic everyday pace, visit Mii Amo. The service is phenomenal! Hiking, biking, meditation, yoga, fitness classes, photography, watercolors, pools, massages, facials, body wraps, and food abound. Very relaxing atmosphere - where else can you have a 5 star dinner in your robe? Limited cell phone service in the canyon - just what I need. And I love the little treats you get nightly in your room with turndown service.
You must be 16 to enjoy Mii Amo. If you have younger children, you can stay at the Enchantment Resort across the street and visit Mii Amo for services. This is my third visit to Mii Amo and every time it just gets better. Everyone comments on how relaxed I am when I return. Looking forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: Every room has an excellent view of the red rocks. Rooms are luxurious yet comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mkimmel
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Please do yourselves a favor and book a deep tissue massage with Sheena when staying at Mii Amo! I have never had a therapist so skilled, strong and intuitive. Sheena provides other services as well and her experience and education is so obvious , she is the best!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We went for a girls weekend spa trip and everything was FANTASTIC. I've traveled extensively and stayed many places. I am very picky about hotels and expect the best, and Mii Amo did not disappoint. From the moment we stepped on the property, every tiny detail was taken care of. The staff was amazing, the food was delicious and the activities and spa treatments we received were top notch. I hardly ever give outstanding reviews but must give credit and praise where it's due. Thank you, Mii Amo, for a wonderful trip. We will be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends