“Paradise...”
other travellers have booked this property
We welcome you to come visit Sedona!
PORCH OF MAIN HOUSE with awesome views CREEK  is close by as well as hiking trails
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
PORCH OF MAIN HOUSE with awesome views
CREEK  is close by as well as hiking trails
NICE ORGANIZATIONAL CLOSET WITH MIRRORED DOORS
Coffee table opens as a desk. Inside are 150 DVDs
Nice bright, tasteful colors
Brand new heating/cooling unit 2016
Check out this sunset!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Enid V
Surprise, Arizona
“Paradise...”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

I stayed in the Zen house for three nights. I had stay in another property during the month of November but this place has setup a new standard of what we want in a vacation rental. Every review talked about how clean the place was and how wonderful Suzi, the owner, was. Let me tell you that everything is true. From the moment you open the door you will be blown away by its beauty. It is not only clean but the decorations and the details like modern (yes modern) appliances, comfortable beds, beautiful bed sheets, gorgeous views, etc, etc, etc. We had the best time there.
Suzi was an angel. She will help you with anything you need. I will like to give Suzi one suggestion. Make the tv in the master bedroom not only to watch DVDs but also regular channels like the one in the living room. I want to come back to this heavenly place! Thanks Suzi for everything you did for us!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Dec 2013
Thank you, Enid! You were a delight to talk to on the phone. I just wish that I could have accommodated you that one extra night that was needed. In the future, I can take you at my house if needed. It was just too hectic to do so during the holiday season with my remodel- but for future visits. Mi Casa es su Casa!.

That is an excellent suggestion for the master bedroom to have cable in addition to the DVD player, and believe me, I thought about it- it is possible but more trouble than it is worth without a bunch of exterior wires. I had to make a choice between cable or an additional heating/ cooling unit. The TV in the master with DVD player and about 50 movies is a bonus because we didn't get it until just about 8 or 9 months ago. We strive to continually make improvements. Would you settle for a docking station for your MP3 player or phone?
Blessings for 2014,
Suzi
Mo B
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Location - Great Accommodation - Perfect!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

If you like wonderful views, peaceful surroundings & good standard of accommodation then Zen House is the perfect place for you to stay in Sedona. We considered many other options before deciding that none seemed to surpass Zen House - we were not disappointed.
You can never be sure if a place will live up to expectations when basing your judgement of it from photographs, reading the owners description & travellers reviews on the internet.
The house is light, airy, spacious & the large windows enable fantastic views whichever part of the house you are in. The back garden area has plenty of room to sit out & relax in, enjoying the ever changing colours on the mountains across the way. Also stargazing at night. Hummingbirds visit the garden & we saw some Mule Deer too.
The main food shopping area is a short drive away.
There are over a 100 different walking trails around Sedona, none are difficult to get to by car.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Sedona & the Zen House. We would definitely recommend this accommodation - we plan on coming back again next year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Dec 2013
Mo- thanks so much for the exceptional (very accurate) review.

I am so pleased that you and Chris booked the Zen house again this year! I know that you will love our upgrades ~ We now have a fabulous BOLDER TABLE SET with umbrella in the yard on that second stone circular pad.

See you for the month of October!
Festus MO
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
18 Jun 2016
It's always nice having friends come stay! We'd love it if you want to come back when we can hike and walk to a restaurant !
Marlborough MA
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
5 Oct 2013
Thank you so much, Paula! It was so great to meet you and your daughter, Denise. You both are so kind hearted ( I love my T Shirt and magnet- I think of you often).
Please come back soon, ok? Maybe next time we can take a hike together down to the creek!

Blessings for speedy return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing