1,352 results
All reviews recommend casa navajo room wine chiller copper canyon dream weaver thunder mountain hot tub homemade cookies boutique hotel gas fireplace breakfast was delicious bed and breakfast red rocks private balcony romantic getaway stayed longer beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Loved this beautiful little Inn.
The staff could not be nicer or more attentive. We had a great stay- highly recommend. Every little detail is thought out! Bed was comfy, room and resort was quiet and the cookies! Fresh baked did not disappoint this foodie!
Special shout out to Suzanna! She went above and beyond when we left my husbands bathing suit in our room after check out!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our babymoon. It's an amazing little inn with a lot of character! I read reviews that the rooms are older but our room (garden pueblo) was very nice and it seemed to be recently updated. The heater and fire place worked well, as did the jets in the two-person tub in the bathroom. Being almost 33 weeks pregnant, I found the king sized-bed to be super comfy with lots of pillows. We didn't eat at the inn, so can't comment on the food, but the limitless macadamia nut chocolate chip cookies were amazing!! Also in the main area was fresh coffee all day, a microwave, and an assortment of hot and iced teas. They also had glassware and plates/bowls if you wanted to warm up any of your own food. We didn't use the outdoor hot tub, but the outside was very nicely laid out and super cute. There were hanging lights on the patio and the tub itself was nicely lit up in a bright blue. My only complaint is being able to hear the footsteps and running water of the guests above us. Anytime they used the shower or sink, we could hear water running and we could also hear the guests walking around. It did wake us up in the middle of the night, unfortunately. Next time, I'd book a room on the second floor. This does speak to how dated the building is, but it wouldn't stop me from coming here again (and I still give it 5 stars).

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2020

We stayed in the Southwest Memories room for a few nights. The property is immaculately clean and service was exceptional. Very southwest in decor throughout with lovely little seating areas and patios/gardens. The staff was great - Susanna at check in and Elizabeth (pm) tapas and wine service and Jorge for a few breakfasts were just delightful and couldn't do enough to please you. The afternoon cookies are delicious. The food for this little gem was amazing - crab cakes benedict, Sedona mimosa's, and other items extremely high quality and tasty. The tapas were to die for in the evening - excellent dining experience. We thought the room just a bit small but opened to a large expensive deck. The property is very relaxing and lovely.

Room tip: I think next time I would ask for a room at the rear with a private patio. All rooms similar sizes.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2020

I stayed in the Thunder Mountain room in April of 2020. I had an amazing stay, it was my favorite hotel stay of all time. The room was cozy and appreciated the little touches. I loved the patio off Thunder Mountain listening and to the fountains and relaxing music and enjoying the view. I had a delicious breakfast delivered to my room both mornings, and enjoyed not having to leave the room. The host, Zuzanna was extremely kind and helpful. I cannot wait to go back!

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Our stay was wonderful! The property was charming and relaxing. It was beautifully decorated with fall decor. The staff, especially Suzanna, was excellent and went out of their way to ensure that our stay was memorable!

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank RRIVAS9