All reviews indoor pool the breakfast area great place to stay business trip fresh fruit restaurants and shopping business center first floor very nice hotel room was clean and comfortable staff was very friendly king bed oatmeal sausage az inns desk
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I have found the Hampton Inn chain of hotels to consistently provide excellent service across the entire United States from California to South Carolina and points in between. If this were not the case I would seek a different hotel. When traveling it is very rewarding to know in advance what to expect and I have never been disappointed with any of the Hampton Inn's in which I have stayed.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Exceeded expectations. Professional and courteous staff. Food was great for the price. Amenities were a cut above. Staff assisted with local area requests for activities and leisure. Couldn’t have asked for more. Will always use.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The hotel is located 30 min away from Tombstone, Bisbee, and Kartcher Caverns. It's clean, comfortable with fresh beds. The staff was very friendly helpful staff. They had fresh fruit, eggs, sausage and pancakes.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank for staying at the Hampton and for the very kind words about our team and the property.
I will pass along your comments and I know that my team will ask me to send back a “Thank you!” I do hope that we see you again soon in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Just stayed one night. Check in was fast, gal at the front desk was friendly and courteous. Room was clean, bed nice and firm. Standard room, quite comfortable.
Breakfast area seating is limited, but I ate late and had no problem with getting a table. Fairly standard breakfast items for a Hampton Inn.
Overall, pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

I truly appreciate your very kind words about your stay at the Hampton and I will ensure that your comments are passed along to our property team. I hope that your entire visit to this area was a success and that we see you again soon in Sierra Vista. Travel safely!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The rooms were immaculate and the full breakfast was fantastic, along with the staff. The front desk person who checked us in was very friendly and even brought me the chocolate chip cookies that were left since we didn't arrive in time.Thank you Hampton Inn!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the recommendation for other travelers in your review. I appreciate that you stayed with us and am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit at the Hampton! Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions to improve the property– travel safely!