“Consistently good”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #31 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is perhaps one of very few chain restaurants that my husband and I frequent, once or twice a month on a Friday. When there is a fundraiser for a local animal rescue or local school, we also come in to help. We sit at the bar and are waited on by Jessica on the day shift, or Lisa on the afternoon-evening shift. Both women have over 14 years experience and are very helpful and professional. Both give us prompt service. We normally sit at the corner of the bar that offers us a view of both Fox and CNN news, as they have their TVs set to the same channels every day. Husband has his few beers, I have my chicken fajita lunch special for $8.

If it were just for Jessica and Lisa, I'd give this place five stars, but I've been here with friends or groups of people in the dining area and have gotten less-than-stellar service. The menu changes every six months, even if it's just another price hike, but most of the items are the same. I do like the Southwestern items. Burgers are also good, as well as the Cajun Chicken pasta.

What I like about the interior is that the bar is separated by a clear plexiglass wall, cutting down on the noise, so screaming kids can't be heard while at the bar quietly drinking beer. There are 12 beers on tap, including Old Bisbee's own Pilsner.

If you come in by yourself, sit at the bar for fast, friendly service.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We have been here many times, and always been good, except one time, we went back, and had awesome food, yummy, and the service was great, quick, friendly , the service was awesome, then again so was the burger, best in a while, our server was an older lady, very nice, took care of us very good, her name was Cheryl, i guess she has not been here long, but great customer service, we will be back, and hopefully shes there, also props to the cook on March 21st, great burger,,, one of the best,, thanks

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We really enjoyed trying all of the many restaurants in Sierra Vista. As a lunch option one day we decided to stop by Chili's. Chili's is one of our good service, consistent food go-to places at home when we're out shopping and want something quick. The SV Chili's held true to form, and we enjoyed our meals. I actually tried something I hadn't ordered in the past. My usual order when I want Chili's fajitas is shrimp. For lunch at the SV Chili's I ordered the Black Bean and Veggie Fajitas, and I'm glad I did. It included black bean burger (Chili's does a nice job with their veggie burger), salsa, a small side of guacamole, shredded cheese, sour cream, and a side of rice and beans. Avocado slices topped the fajitas. It came with corn tortillas (not flour!), and another side that appeared to be a pickled tomato/onion mix. My husband enjoyed the Fiery Pepper Chicken Crispers, billed as the 'hottest hot' of the offerings. He said it was 'pleasantly hot.' Nice job, Chili's!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Hadn’t e er been to a chillis before. Liked that there was a good varied choice for all. Ordered a burger and fries. It was very tasty. There was a small computer on the table and 8 asked the se4ver what it was and he said entertainment and to pay. While we were waiting for the check I looked at the trivia section. When the bill came I was charged $1,99 to play. Wasntbhappy as there was zero indication that there’s a charge to play. I did enjoy the burger though

Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is a great local "corner type" restaurant, with good to very good food selections. Having said that there is one suggestion for a better experience and that is to put the calorie counts on the menu of the dishes.