Candlewood Suites Bldg 44420 on Fort Hauchuca
US$166
Fairfield Inn
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$124
US$106
HIExpress.com
US$119
US$110
CandlewoodSuites
Great 4.5/5
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Great 4.5/5
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
Very Good 4/5
Garden Place Suites(Sierra Vista)
US$100
US$94
Priceline
Excellent 5/5
Days Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$59
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Gateway Studio Suites(Sierra Vista)
US$85
US$80
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsan armylaundry roomroom was largepostbasefortkitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I stayed here for one night while visiting my husband during his military training. The room was nice and spacious. I didn't expect much for the complimentary breakfast, but it was actually pretty good. They had a bigger selection of food than other hotels.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with my stay here and would definitely stay again.
Thank you!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Per the title, I was very pleased with my stay; no issues. The Candlewood on Huachuca is usually booked up, but this time I was fortunate enough to get a room for my quick visit. It should be noted that most of those staying there are students. Therefore, there is a window during the breakfast serving hours when it is packed. However it clears out around 8:15 AM.

Room Tip: A room away from elevators and stairwell access doors.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. First time visit to Ft Huachuca and we will return here. All areas we wanted to tour were nearby so Candlewood Suites was centrally located.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I can't say enough about the staff here. Very attentive to our needs and so patient. They had to check in so many military members on different occasions and kept their cool. The staff running the breakfast area was awesome when it came to customer service. They were running out of everything with about 150 soldiers in the area at one time BUT kept it going and refilling everything quickly. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: Hotel is on a military base. Check before you book.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BigRob28
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I felt safe secure and was very happy with the size of my room. It was spotless, I had a great view and the breakfast was great. I would stay again. Convenience of being right on base was terrific. Having a kitchenette was also very convenient.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo