“La Cocina Mexicana!”
Review of La Cocina De Eva

La Cocina De Eva
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Quiet, friendly, family orientated authentic Mexican restaurant. Catering and hosting available!
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Eva's Mexican kitchen is one-of-a-kind since Eva wears her Christian evangelical message on her body (today's tee-shirt read, "Jesus is the reason for my life") and on the walls of her cafe. She is personable and loves to chat with guests, personalizing dishes to individual taste.

Do try her poblano relleno--a large, mild chili stuffed with pulled chicken, dipped and deep-fried, and presented drenched in red chili and cream cheese sauces. The cute twist on that presentation I will keep to myself so others may be amused as Hubby and I both were.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I've been to this restaurant about half a dozen times. Every time has been great. It start with a clean interior, followed by friendly people. The chips and salsa are great, which is the most important beginning for me. I have never found good Mexican restaurant with bad chips and salsa. If it starts out bad, it just goes down from there.

Anyway, the food is terrific. Every time. I look forward to driving through Snowflake so I can visit again.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Service is good. Food is hit or miss. Not so important to some people, but for me I want beer with my Mexican food (and, pizza, too.) Can't get it here. The chips and salsa served before the meal (a tradition here in the southwest) are sparse.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We love eating at Eva’s. The service is the best in Arizona and the food is wonderfully prepared and served. Prices are quite reasonable and the green chilly is to die for. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Food was really good. I recommend trying the red chili. Service was slow, we didn't get and refils and had to ask for our check. We will be back