“Looks like a gas statiuon but has great food”
Review of El Cupidos Express

El Cupidos Express
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Old gasoline station made in as a quick Mexican diner. You order at a counter and take your food to an eating area. Food very good and has good Mexican food. Avoid noon hour because locals, firemen and police eat here.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

You can be assured a good take out or sit in meal. Order get your own food sit down or take home. Great salsa bar. Check it our you may like something on their very large menu. Food comes out fast.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I returned again recently and had an entirely different experience. I had a long wait. The Chili Rellano was disgusting this time. Chili had no batter and was stuffed with scrambled eggs and chicken. Really GROSS. When I bought it to their attention they claimed "That's how they always made it" and could care less that they had an unhappy customer. I will never return there. Disgusting.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Had the Chicken Chile Relleno, and it was very good. Beans and rice came along too. Killer green Salsa. No decor but great food.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

My son and I enjoy this restaurant. We would dine there more often if it had a waiter/waitress. The menu is very extensive and everything we've ordered has been great. If you dine in, you won't get free beverage refills, either.