“Delicious food!!!!”

El Cupidos Express
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Yummiest burritos EVER. My favorite is the Big Jake. I don't usually eat in the restaurant myself (the gas station isn't the most relaxing or inviting atmosphere), but the food can't be beat. The servers are usually very friendly and I enjoy my experience every time I go!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. I don't believe I've ever had anything that wasn't absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Cupidos restaurant is a nice and friendly place. the employees are friendly and quick to get you served. the food is wonderful, especially on Friday's when they serve smoke ribs with ranch beans, um um good!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Old gasoline station made in as a quick Mexican diner. You order at a counter and take your food to an eating area. Food very good and has good Mexican food. Avoid noon hour because locals, firemen and police eat here.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

You can be assured a good take out or sit in meal. Order get your own food sit down or take home. Great salsa bar. Check it our you may like something on their very large menu. Food comes out fast.