“Great food”

El Cupidos Express
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I love their food. They have the best Chile Relleno Burrito, and if you add the Jalapeno cream cheese its amazing. On Fridays they have awesome BBQ ribs. I have never had anything that I did not love.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here 2-3 times a month for 8 years. Get the shrimp tacos (I prefer no pico de gallo) or the chicken El Cupido burrito (it's the size of an infant) you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Yummiest burritos EVER. My favorite is the Big Jake. I don't usually eat in the restaurant myself (the gas station isn't the most relaxing or inviting atmosphere), but the food can't be beat. The servers are usually very friendly and I enjoy my experience every time I go!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. I don't believe I've ever had anything that wasn't absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Cupidos restaurant is a nice and friendly place. the employees are friendly and quick to get you served. the food is wonderful, especially on Friday's when they serve smoke ribs with ranch beans, um um good!