“Dirty and Unorganized”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #13 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I went in to get a sandwich the other day. They had at least 8 employees working, no one was at the drive through when we arrived. Some of the tables were dirty, the windows by our seat had lots of kids fingerprints on them. The soda machine was sticky and had buildup in the tray. We accidentally spilled our drink in the front of the soda machine and we cleaned it the best we could with napkins. no one came to clean up the sticky residue in the floor, just watched us. The napkin dispenser had lint build up around it, and the counter top around the soda machine clearly needed a good cleaning. I was amazed and appalled at the lack of work ethic. When I was younger I worked many fast food restaurants, and Arbys, our manager was always making sure the dining room was spotless, windows and doors clean and trash taken out when we were not busy, by the looks of this store they have too much time on their hands and doesn't look like anyone cares or takes pride in their job. We have frequented this Arbys a few times because we live here and really like Arbys, this one store could really turn customers off to a wonderful Arbys experience. they were not friendly or welcoming when we arrived they were talking in the back and we had to wait. I really hope this review wakes someone up. I would hate to loose Arbys in our community but at this rate I can't see being a return customer..... Sad in Snowflake..

Reviewed 9 September 2017

... as others have commented. It seemed to me they might be trying to run a little short-handed, always a tendency at lower-volume fast-food franchises. I didn't particularly care for the bacon, bourbon sauce brisket sandwich. The bacon had evidently been soaked in sugar water at some stage of its production. WAY too sweet for my taste.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The food was good and the service pretty quick, however the dinning area was pretty messy. Several tables needed to be wiped and the floor by the trash receptacles was in definite need to being swept and cleaned. As an "out of towner" I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt by saying that maybe it was so bad because we came in after the lunch rush.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I went to Arby's for my birthday and not only was the service awful and the wait in drive through long, but they were out of a majority of the items on their menu. Didn't even have a manger on site to complain to. I was highly disappointed going there.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We were tired from working all day, went in and ordered our food. They gave us the wrong pie, we asked for cherry and got chocolate. That could of been a mistake, they replaced it with an apple. the only bad thing was they were not cooked enough the pies were still doughy. Employees didn't seem to be customer service minded, they didn't try to please us. They were young, but that is not an excuse.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!