“Very good”
Review of The Skillet

The Skillet
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Reviewed 17 August 2016

A group of four enjoyed a late lunch at The Skillet recently. All ordered different items from the menus, with three ordering "baskets" (one each shrimp, fish, chicken).Portions were large. Everything was good, hot and tasty. Good fries. Good cook. Good waitress. Quickly served. Child's plate for 4th older person in our party was quite large, well cooked, and of good value. We will return whenever we are in the Snowflake area.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We frequent this place often. Breakfast is always good, lunch is good also. Specials every day. They are open for dinner until 8 on Fridays and Saturdays. Would like to see them offer breakfast on those days for dinner. The staff is very friendly and always willing to tend to our needs. Hey coffee for $1.....can't beat that. Recommend you try this place. The burgers are great.

1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We were told to try this place and get the ribs. So my husband ordered them and they did not dissapoint! I had the chicken bacon ranch sandwich. It isn't on the dinner menu but my waitress recommended it. It was delicious as well. We have been back several times and each time the food was wonderful! This might be our new favorite.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Awesome! Food was excellent and service was great! We were brought to this place by a local...The burgers were actually burgers, not thin sheets of meat. Dinner for 4 was under $50....

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I reviewed The Skillet back in January and it was just horrible as I stated. BUT we had heard it was under new management and had improved ten fold. Everyone was saying how good it is. So we decided to give it another chance and were pleasantly surprised, even shocked at the difference. We were greeted and seated right away and got our coffee and water, which is a must for breakfast. We were given time to peruse the menu, our server knew when we were ready to order, didn't have to hunt her down, fantastic! I had the cheese omelet which was cooked just the way I like it and it was delicious. My husband had the country bennie and was pleased to find sausage in his gravy! He really enjoyed his meal as did I. The server was friendly and attentive! Yes we will return and good job for all the welcome improvements.

Been to The Skillet? Share your experiences!