US$43
US$43
US$38
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Hacienda Los Algodones(Los Algodones)(Great Value!)
US$42
Hotel del Norte(Mexicali)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$37
All reviewswild riverhour pool and hot tubnon smokingcomfortable bedfree breakfastlaser tagyumabowling
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The rooms are spacious, clean, and inside rooms so they are safe. The casino is a good walk but it's all inside. Also, the security is GREAT because if you walk into the casino with a bag they will check it..We had a nice time there but don't expect a view, there just isn't one.

Room Tip: The closer to the reservation/foyer area the better.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017

We stayed at Cocopah for one night, and while the bed was comfortable, the carpet was dirty, the phone dirty, and the T.V. reception less than adequate. There were no Kleenex in the restroom. Walls had splashed dried drippings on them and over all the room was not worth the price. This is the type of hotel that should be affiliated with the casino next door and the rooms complimentary based on play....

Room Tip: I would suggest a room on the 3rd floor as we could hear people walking above us.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank winnerManitoba
Reviewed 21 January 2017

This was our first visit to the Cocopah. It is a bit of a drive outside of Yuma, but it's a nice drive. Lots of desert landscape with many lemon groves. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly. The pool and spa are heated and open 24 hours. They have a big arcade across the street for kids. The casino is fairly small compared to Vegas standards, but they have a nice variety of machines.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the top floor to avoid the smoke smell from the casino. It worked.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Not to bad if all you want is a bed. Not real clean but I don't think I'm taking home any bugs. No refrigerator, no vending machines, a/c and heater are in poor repair and noisy, tv doesn't come in very well over half the channels are fuzzy, coffee pot didn't work, no breakfast or even coffee available on Monday (free continental breakfast). I sat for an hour in the restaurant on Monday evening and didn't here a single slot machine and there were many people playing. On a good note the steak I ate on Saturday night at the restaurant was really good.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingRN_12
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed overnight at the Cocopah Resort & Conference Center in October. I had stayed here in the past and been pleased. I was very disappointed in my stay this time around as the facility was not clean and it was apparent that there was a lack of attention to detail.
My room was dusty and the lights in the bathroom over the sink were burned out. Worst of all is that the shower/tub did not drain fast enough so at the end of my shower I was standing in several inches of water.
I chose the Cocopah for the convenience of driving to a meeting in San Luis Rio Colorado, but next time I will stay at the Holiday Inn Express!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business