Americas Best Value Inn
US$112
US$108
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Lazy Trout Motel(Greer)(Great Value!)
US$89
Great 4.5/5
US$61
US$52
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdirect tvwafflesmicrowave and small refrigeratorsweet rollsrooms are cleanhard boiled eggsan older hotelfree breakfastwould stay here againparking lotnice hotelabvicerealwaffelsirongreerchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel was OK but not great i will try a different hotel next time .The room had a weird smell , the staff was great and very friendly and there free breakfast was ok they had hard boiled eggs , waffles and cereal ,coffer and OJ. It was a little pricey at the time we went a little over 80. dollars

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I agree with what others have posted. This is an older hotel but Im here on a hunting trip and just need a comfortable place to sleep. My room was big, clean, and with a very comfy bed. Nice hot shower. Good TV with plenty of channels. Would not even expect breakfast but they included it. Also the staff was very friendly. Very glad I decided to stay here instead of pitch my tent in the dark! Hotel is as advertised........best value in town.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017

When I checked in there was a smell in the room that was somewhat unpleasant however it seemed to subside after the second day. When I checked in and asked for my AAA discount she informed me that because I checked in on line she couldn't give it to me. This was my second stay at the motel and it really needs to be remodeled, tub had several chips and looked dirty, coffee at breakfast was very weak, limited things to breakfast on, rolls seemed old. First day cleaning I did not get all my towels back however I did the next day. Floor was very squeaky and had a very soft spot, like it was about to fall through near the sink, room 235.

Room Tip: remodel and update
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This is an older hotel, it shows a lot of wear, bathrooms are small and dingy, bed spread had small holes in it. On the plus side, bed was very comfortable, they had in room coffee, microwave and small refrigerator. The have a small breakfast area and fairly decent breakfast, boil eggs, waffels,cereal, rolls. If you only need a place to sleep this is a good value.
For motorcycle riders, it was raining and they let several members of our group to park under a covering. Also the only near place to eat is McDonald's, about 2 blocks away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The owners/staff were very friendly and offered an inclusive breakfast. Basic "U" layout motel, two story. Stayed on the 2nd floor. The hot shower with great water pressure was the highlight of my stay...it felt GREAT after a day of fishing Big Lake and area streams. I was awakened by fellow guests checking in at 2:00 a.m., but what can you expect in a motor lodge, right? I also enjoyed the small bathroom window view of the cow pasture behind the motel; the grass was green and it honestly was a very nice thing to see at the end of the day. The property was relatively clean, but older.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo