Americas Best Value Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rode Inn(Springerville)
Reed's Lodge(Springerville)
View Hotel
X Diamond & MLY Ranch(Springerville)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsdirect tvwafflesmicrowave and small refrigeratorsweet rollsrooms are cleanhard boiled eggsan older hotelfree breakfastwould stay here againparking lotnice hotelabvicerealwaffelsirongreerchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were on a road for a special weekend. We booked the reservation with American best Value Inn because it looked freshly remodeled. We were pleasantly surprised to see the room looked as nice as the advertised pictures! Very clean and friendly staff. We would stay here again and highly recommend this nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel was OK but not great i will try a different hotel next time .The room had a weird smell , the staff was great and very friendly and there free breakfast was ok they had hard boiled eggs , waffles and cereal ,coffer and OJ. It was a little pricey at the time we went a little over 80. dollars

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I agree with what others have posted. This is an older hotel but Im here on a hunting trip and just need a comfortable place to sleep. My room was big, clean, and with a very comfy bed. Nice hot shower. Good TV with plenty of channels. Would not even expect breakfast but they included it. Also the staff was very friendly. Very glad I decided to stay here instead of pitch my tent in the dark! Hotel is as advertised........best value in town.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017

When I checked in there was a smell in the room that was somewhat unpleasant however it seemed to subside after the second day. When I checked in and asked for my AAA discount she informed me that because I checked in on line she couldn't give it to me. This was my second stay at the motel and it really needs to be remodeled, tub had several chips and looked dirty, coffee at breakfast was very weak, limited things to breakfast on, rolls seemed old. First day cleaning I did not get all my towels back however I did the next day. Floor was very squeaky and had a very soft spot, like it was about to fall through near the sink, room 235.

Room Tip: remodel and update
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This is an older hotel, it shows a lot of wear, bathrooms are small and dingy, bed spread had small holes in it. On the plus side, bed was very comfortable, they had in room coffee, microwave and small refrigerator. The have a small breakfast area and fairly decent breakfast, boil eggs, waffels,cereal, rolls. If you only need a place to sleep this is a good value.
For motorcycle riders, it was raining and they let several members of our group to park under a covering. Also the only near place to eat is McDonald's, about 2 blocks away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends