“Best little restaurant in the West Valley”
Review of Amuse Bouche

Amuse Bouche
Reserve with OpenTable
Amuse Bouche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 216 Restaurants in Surprise
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: a quaint neighborhood bistro serving upscale, classically prepared American cuisine with European influence. We’ve always been inspired by culinary greats like Julia Child, not only for their technical skills in the kitchen, but because of their knack for bringing people together and sharing love and joy through their dishes. That’s the exact experience we hope to share with every one of our patrons. Our menu may be sophisticated, but our welcoming space feels just like home because when you’re with us, you should feel like a part of the family. We invite you to sit back, relax, and savor the moment while we prepare a fresh meal just for you.
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been enjoying Amuse Bouche for years. After learning of the transition to new owners, we were quite concerned that it would not retain its charm and quality of food. Our concern was unfounded. We have enjoyed Amuse Bouche with its new owner and chef several times since opening. Prior to the new owner, Amuse Bouche had a very small dining room with some outdoor seating. They had no liquor license but we were able to take our own wine and pay a minimal corkage fee. The new owner has expanded the space and has added a full service bar, as well. Although there is more seating, the new owner tries very hard to make everyone feel at home and welcome. He chats with patrons and makes sure everyone is happy and satisfied. It is a wonderful restaurant and I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

A wonderful restaurant tucked away in a strip mall in Surprise! How wonderful that a truly quality restaurant is in the West Valley! The Sunday Brunch was delicious with the Eggs Benedict and Crepes as the main entree. Great service and food! Will return!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

First visit since moving to Surprise. Nicely decorated and great service and food. As has always been true, you get what you pay for!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Friday night Prime Rib dinner--- and the house was packed. A few friends joined us for a very wonderful dinner. It was a fixed price dinner that included a "Amuse Bouche (a small taste wake up morsel), soup or salad, the 12 ounce prime rib, and apple pie and ice cream. A 2 hour wonderful meal. The service was excellent and the Owner visited us to make sure everything was as it should have been.
I cannot wait for the next time this is offered.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I enjoyed Amuse Bouche under the former management. Billed as a fine French restaurant, there was no ambiance and quite noisy, I did not want the price fixed items so ordered off the regular "new" menu with the bacon wrapped scallops for appetizer. The menu said "5" and I was served so I was given another. I ordered the fish of the day of salmon at market price - $34 - served with soucatash and a watermelon salsa. I wish I had ordered the regular salmon with lemon sauce and asparagus. Our waiter had only been there a week and was very pleasant but made several mistakes especially on our individual bills. The restaurant was crowded for the summer season. Many of the people were ordering hamburgers - certainly not French foods. I will drive to other "fine dining" places in the future.