All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite spring training basketball court the kitchen staff dining table beer and wine each evening real eggs practice fields front desk manager texas rangers every morning a great stay living area the beds were extremely comfortable at noon
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I would give this Gem of a place of absolute magic 20+ Stars

This post is long overdue and quite frankly don't know where to begin...

Note: (Hotel Stars are rated by amenities provided ie: restaurants, etc., not by quality of service)

I've stayed at the Ritz-Carlton, the St. Regis in NYC, etc... and I felt like I was there... this place is an anomaly... there attention to detail and their passion to each and every quest is unparalleled... That's why I was surprised that this hotel was only rated 3-starts and clearly they deserves more!!!!
It's clean, comfortable, friendly supportive staff when your here or stuck in Vegas (long story haha!) PET-FRIENDLY and when I mean pet friendly, your pet is a hotel guest too .
When I was sick and quarantined myself in my room... they called to check if I needed anything and when I felt better the cleaning staff assured me that they cleaned top and bottom including knobs to make sure no germs were left behind.
They offer social mixers for thier hotel staff to mingle and relax after a long day... the pool/sauna are always cleaned and sparkling, the laundry room you can eat off the floor and the feeling of all around "You're Home" resonates with me as a long term guest here.

When you're in Surprise, AZ this is the place you want to stay short or long term.

I want to personally thank the entire staff for welcoming me always greeting me with a warm gentle smile!

Your Long Term Guest,
Vickie & Bailey

Disclaimer: "Some of the items shown in the photos are personal decor and trinkets of mine... I wanted to show how flexible it is to live here and make it your own"

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2018

This hotel obviously has excellent management. All the staff we dealt with were very accommodating, the whole property is kept extremely clean.

We stayed 4 nights in a king room and housekeeping did a great job cleaning and replenishing our room. It's nice to have the kitchenette, we're picky and couldn't find a good restaurant in the area so we went to Sprouts and bought lunch and dinner supplies then lounged by the pool till cocktail hour and didn't have to wait 30-40 minutes for a table at one of the many chain restaurants. Of course there are lots of fast food options close by too.
Breakfast was very good, different hot offerings each day then the usual cereal, toast fruit etc. Always kept well stocked.

If you like baseball the KC Royals and Texas Rangers have spring training I believe within walking distance. I would imagine you'd have to book early though.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Always a higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel for 4 years now ! He passed away last September but I continue to stay here twice a year! The people are top notch and they are always accommodating, friendly & So Helpful ! Everyone goes above & beyond to make my stay the best it can be ! You will have the same experience when you stay here, they treat everyone like Family ! Love This Place !!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

absolutely delicious. the rooms, the bed, the stocked kitchen. plethora of restaurants all nearby. even the wonderful public library is worth a visit! True relaxation in a first class ....hotel, this RESIDENCE INN is worth every dollar!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The best of the best. The one bedroom suite is spacious and the kitchen is well equipped which is important when your stay is two weeks. The bed is comfortable and the bedroom can be closed off. The staff is wonderful, willing to go the extra mile. The location is close to grocery stores and restaurants. The breakfasts are wonderful. The ‘mixers’ offer something different each evening. If staying in Surprise this is the place to stay, you will have no regrets

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family