“Ok food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food was ok but we had a young man waiting on our table that was a very nice young man with good manners and very polite it is very refreshing as you do not find that very often these days

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first try of this chain restaurant. The food is outstanding. Per the reviews, I ate multiple servings of the top sirloin. In general, I take small portions, eat. Talk with the family. And get more. The meat is the draw. I also had some crab salad, and some desserts. The desserts are ok. The salads are above ok. The meats are the draw.

Service is well done here. Please tip generously.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We made a stop over for lunch at the Golden Corral in Surprise, AZ. When in Arizona, we like to eat at Golden Corral, which is good for a decent buffet; lots of choices, good service, reasonable prices; clean facilities. It was the same for this restaurant in Surprise. No "surprise" there.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Our favorite buffet in our area. Everything was prepared well and presented nicely Even though mostly self service. the servers were right there to quick refill drinks and pick up the used table service while we went for more or dessert.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

My son and I love this place, we go out of our way when out west to eat there. The food is good and the choices are quite varied. Good value for the money and a great family restaurant. I like that you never know what you are going to get. It is quite hard to not take more food than you can eat as everything looks so good. My son and I share what is left on our plates so as not to waste food. Would recommend if you are looking for good food for the right price and a great family environment.