“Delicious Thai”

Tom Yum Thai Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 205 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The food is really delicious. My husband and I both enjoyed our appetizer and meals. Panang Curry, Hawaiin Fried Rice and Satay sampler. We will go back!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

After looking on reviews on trip advisor I was not impressed with the service nor food. My son ordered orange chicken and a portion of it was cold. When I told the waitress the food was cold she said "how can it be we just fried it?" I told her maybe it the sauce that's cold. Seem like she didn't believe me so I told her to touch it. The whole time she just seem to be annoyed with us rarely coming to check on us. When the bill came I was not happy they included a 18% gratuity for a party of 5. And trust me she didn't deserve such gratuity but according to her the computer did it.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Never having eaten Thai food, happening upon Tom Yum gave me a new favorite place to eat.
Our attentive Hawaiian waiter Jake "rode the waves" (pun intended) masterfully.
Because my wife's favorite is Pad Thai, when he recommended the Seafood Pad Thai, I changed my Broccoli dish, to her delight.
The choice included my favorite Calamari, which she dislikes, scallops, and shrimp.
Jake's recommended Coconut Soup with Seafood had a mussel that I ate: My wife retained its shell, for her collection, to make an appetizer.
Jake's and my wife's favorite Coconut Ice Cream had yummy Fried Bananas.

1  Thank Bob G
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is one of our favorite places to eat, while in Surprise Az
Quick service, every item we have ever ordered is hot and delicious.

1  Thank R2mbs
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We originally went to the sushi place next door and ended up leaving due to poor service. I'm so glad we did because Tom Yum was something special! We had sake and sapporo for sake bombs. The combo plate was good, It comes with four of each thing. I ordered the green curry medium spice which turned out to be true to the spice scale. I asked if they could add more coconut milk to it to tone it down and they insisted on making me a whole new plate. We also got the crab fried rice which was really good! I would definitely go back next time we're in town.

1  Thank Calei G