“Breakfast Treats!”

My Daddy's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Surprise
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Located is strip mall just next to the dried river bed. Don't miss your turn.

They have a huge selection from bread, cakes, cookies, pastries, and MORE!

Prices are very reasonable.

Try this bakery and you will be back again and again!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

A wonderful family business with pastries,breads,sandwiches and more....being Italian it was so nice to find out about this place and be able to get a great sandwich and a wonderful coffee cake to go...Highly recommend ...

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Meet another couple there for breakfast,had an egg and pepper sandwich on a Italian hoagie roll ,best I ever had Coffee is good and the pastries are fantastic,my wife had a Napoleon,I had a cannoli both were great.Going back there to try a hot sub .I strongly recommend the bakery .

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The bakery makes its croissants in-house, so they are fresher than those offered by most restaurants. Mine was topped with eggs and ham. They use real eggs instead of a pre-packaged mixture. The ham was tender. This breakfast sandwich was wonderful.

Two things we ordered were very fresh and moist: a Neopolitan and a marzipan rainbow bar. Very good!

Two other pastries did not impress me: a bear claw and an apricot danish. I would have preferred a flakier dough. This dough was too bready, but perhaps that is the Italian style.

The bakery offers a wide variety of cookies and pastry.

I believe they make wedding and other cakes to order.

The bakery cafe is set back from Bell Road in a tiny shopping center.

The bakery cafe is small, offering about 6 indoor tables and several outdoor tables. The outdoor seating is probably fairly free of traffic noise.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We were in town for Spring Training and stopped in here. It was recommended, and we were not disappointed. The bakery items were fantastic. I have never seen such a large variety of items. We sat and ate too many baked goods, sampling many items between 5 of us. We decided to purchase sandwiches to go, for the baseball game. They were very very good. This place is a hidden gem! (A little hard to find) We will return here next year.