“A MEMORY YOU WILL CHERISH FOREVER!!”

Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My kids thought I was joking when I said that some hotels have room keys instead of electronic locks. When we got our room keys, my kids thought we were staying in an antiquated room. That was far from the truth. Bottom line, this place is cool if you want to get into what it was like to be there back in the 50's and 60's. Charming room that felt like home. My children and I have stayed in many hotels & Inn's, this one was so nice that my 12 & 16 year old girls were content and somewhat happy with my choice! Nice patio, small kitchen, comfortable beds. The room was good size. The Jacuzzi bathtub was a nice touch. It a lot bigger inside the tub than it looks.
The location was great too! Parked at the Inn and walked to downtown Tombstone. Great BBQ right down the street. The people that run the place are down to earth and very friendly. Nice selection of DVD's to choose from to take back to your room and watch. The owners have put money into this Inn to make it nice, and it shows. The next time we come to Tombstone, we will be staying at the Sagebrush Inn!

Room Tip: Each room has a name and theme as well as a movie star that may have stayed in that room during the...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in tombstone. So much to do. The sage brush is quiet and the bigger rooms are a very good deal. They have a kitchen full size fridge. A great place to stay. At night it's beautiful outside. Very close to town, about a minute. They keep the property very clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The room was small but clean. Loved the history of the inn. We loved the trip to Tombstone our only complaint is the parking lot is small and when people don't park correctly it is hard to get out. I did wish they still had a pool because it was over 100 while we were there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Not many options in Tombstone. This is a motel, just a place to sleep at night. It is quite old, but clean, what many people would call "rustic." John Wayne room had two beds and a kitchenette. Tiny bathroom with tiny tub. Nothing here to get excited about other than perhaps some actors stayed here decades ago. Close to town.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The Sagebrush is an nostalgic, clean place to stay. The beds were fairly comfortable and there are a couple lawn chairs to enjoy the outdoors. The young man at the front desk was very friendly. It was within walking distance to the main attractions and food so this made it very nice. The only thing that might be a problem for some people is getting into the shower. There is a step up then way down into the tub. It's also tucked back in a cubby so there is only half of the side of the tub to get into. We stayed in the Wyatt Earp room, every shower might not be like that. We enjoyed staying here and I would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
1.1 km away
0.3 km away
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
#7 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Tombstone Sagebrush Inn? Share your experiences!