US$80
Allen Street Inn(Tombstone)
US$79
US$67
US$85
Trail Rider's Inn Motel(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$90
  • Free Internet
US$120
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
US$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjohn waynestayed heresmall kitchenquiet locationyoung man at the front deskblock walkhistoric downtownwithin walking distanceallen streetplace to sleepdown to earthenjoyed our stayroom doorthe main streetmain attractionsnight stayroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We had a nice room with a jaquizze tub, little kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator n stove and oven and coffee maker. Had a full librarytoo. Bed were big and comfortable. Thick clean towels front and back door to patio with two chairs, bench and a great view. Absolutely loved it. Came for one night but stayed for two

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The room felt very cozy, the view was fantastic. Had a nice lilttle kitchen w stove top and micro and tiny but we luved it, what we didnt like was the position of the shower it was a bit to low and kind of in a bad location comsidering the room had a corner spa tub the toilet was really to low made for the lil people, made it very difficult to sit down and even harder to get back up, good thing we had a spa tub cause i hurt my back every time using the restroom.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The Sagebrush Inn has very small but clean and comfortable rooms. It is within walking distance of Allen a Street in Tombstone so it is well located. We had a comfortable two nights stay. The Inn is. Very historic venue in Tombstone so it is worth the stay for the experience.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My kids thought I was joking when I said that some hotels have room keys instead of electronic locks. When we got our room keys, my kids thought we were staying in an antiquated room. That was far from the truth. Bottom line, this place is cool if you want to get into what it was like to be there back in the 50's and 60's. Charming room that felt like home. My children and I have stayed in many hotels & Inn's, this one was so nice that my 12 & 16 year old girls were content and somewhat happy with my choice! Nice patio, small kitchen, comfortable beds. The room was good size. The Jacuzzi bathtub was a nice touch. It a lot bigger inside the tub than it looks.
The location was great too! Parked at the Inn and walked to downtown Tombstone. Great BBQ right down the street. The people that run the place are down to earth and very friendly. Nice selection of DVD's to choose from to take back to your room and watch. The owners have put money into this Inn to make it nice, and it shows. The next time we come to Tombstone, we will be staying at the Sagebrush Inn!

Room Tip: Each room has a name and theme as well as a movie star that may have stayed in that room during the filming of a movie.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in tombstone. So much to do. The sage brush is quiet and the bigger rooms are a very good deal. They have a kitchen full size fridge. A great place to stay. At night it's beautiful outside. Very close to town, about a minute. They keep the property very clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo