The Tombstone Grand Hotel
San Jose House(Tombstone)
US$69
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
Priceline
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$120
1,178 results
All reviewsfire pitmovie nightsinging cowboyyogurtholiday inn expressfirst floorbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfasthot tubnice place to staybeds were comfortableone night stayin townenjoyed our staystay there againok corralold west
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

There aren’t many options when you want a king-size bed, so we settled on this rather highly rated hotel. The bathroom floor was filthy when we got to our room. The head housekeeper came with a wet mop that she half heartedly swished across the floor. We are not taking our shoes off until we leave tomorrow. I wonder where else they cut cleanliness corners, and I don’t want to know.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Martha F
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience and I do apologize that you encountered an issue. I will pass along your concerns to our property team and they will get to work on a resolution!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The physical facility was fine and I enjoyed the movie night, showing "Tombstone", of course. But not only did they run out of food midway through breakfast (and had no intention to putting any more out), but they also ran out of COFFEE. The lady working there told us she knew it was going to be bad when the truck delivery the previous day had no coffee on it. Well, anyone in the hospitality business would have showed some resourcefulness and gone to a store to GET SOME! Makes me think this is a financial issue. They should either raise their rates or skip the "free breakfast" idea
! Also, there is no walking to town from this location....too far, too hilly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindancer
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Grand and I sincerely apologize for the issues that you encountered with the breakfast service. We will be reviewing your comments with our team and will work diligently to ensure that the problems you pointed out are addressed. I do hope we have the opportunity to regain your confidence in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

While the hotel claims to be within walking distance of several Tombstone attractions, you would risk life and limb to try it. It's on a hill and the driveway is a bit of a tight turn coming from town. We nearly missed it on a dark night. Do not plan to walk into town - it's along the highway and totally not safe.
With that being said, the property itself is fine, and the staff very friendly. We had requested a rollaway, and it was waiting in the room. However, they knew we were a party of five but only had towels for two. We skipped having the room done because we came back around 4pm and it still hadn't been cleaned. When they showed up we got got more towels.

Room Tip: no elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for staying at the Tombstone Grand and for writing a review! I do appreciate your feedback and will ensure that your comments are passed along to our property team. I hope that we see you again soon in Tombstone!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

the service does not match their claim of white hat service, breakfast was a joke - not enough food for the number of people staying at the hotel, when food was brought out there was no silverware to eat with. We checked out a day early.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I appreciate that you took time to share your experience with us and I sincerely apologize for the issues that you encountered. I invite you to call the property directly to discuss your concerns and I hope that we have the opportunity to regain your confidence. Travel safely!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 nights and was impressed how nice it was..then we tried to go in the hot tub before going to bed..families were not considerate of sharing..then breakfast was served daily,both mornings they "ran out" before it was half over..other than that,it was a nice stay..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for staying at the Grand and for taking time to write a review. I hope that your visit to the Southwest was a memorable experience and that you enjoyed your time in the area. Please come see us again soon in Tombstone!