Waterfall Villas
MAVI Surf Hotel de Dominical(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$110
Villas Alturas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$157
Villas Rio Mar(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
Hotel Cuna del Angel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Hotel Diuwak(Dominical)
US$58
Roca Verde(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Rio Lindo Resort(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$55
Albergue Alma de Hatillo(Dominical)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskundalini yogavegan foodcouples massageevery mealbalinese styletofujade spaour honeymoondragonfly suiteraw chocolategreat vegancosta ricadaily yogafresh fruit drinksjuice cleanserecommend renting a cartaste buds
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I can not recommend the waterfall villas enough. I had an amazing stay. I even did 10 day juice cleanse but I did it with a raw meal each night. I had no trouble at all with this and I really felt amazing afterwards. I did not have the same meal twice and the meals were just amazing. I felt absolutely spoilt and was a pleasure to be surrounded by such friendly staff. Fateh’s yoga and outlook is also refreshing as is her attention for detail and personal attention given to all guests. The rooms and location is also absolutely great!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Waterfall Villas is set in a very dense forest with paths to the waterfalls on the property. Very beautiful and peaceful. The rooms were very nicely decorated and the beds very comfortable. It is nice and cool being in the forest.

Room Tip: You can hear the river from room 1.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I recently spent a week at Waterfall Villas for our honeymoon and had a fantastic time! We are both vegan (I'm also gluten-free) and had the meals all-inclusive in addition to our room. Meals include breakfast with a juice, lunch with a juice, and for dinner a juice, first course, main course, and dessert. The food was amazing! We've had delicious vegan food in many different countries, and our favorite meals were at Waterfall Villas. The heart of palm lasagne, tofu sweet and sour, all the salad dishes were our favorites. The desserts were fabulous! Fateh coordinated our airport transportation to the resort (I'd recommend going this route), couples massage, a Shamanic Blessing, and horseback riding to the large waterfalls. All activities were wonderful! There is zero wifi at the resort, but you can take a 10 minute taxi to Dominical and use free wifi at the cafes and restaurants there. Thank you Fateh for a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ally R
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I stayed at the Waterfall Villas in May and from the very beginning Fateh was so kind and helpful in answering all my questions before I got there. She was a great host organizing an ensuring I had a great stay. The food was so nourishing and delicious, I still think about the desserts. This place is a peaceful place of magic. I truly felt relaxed and rejuvenated. We also did yoga every morning and she was a great attentive teacher.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Neetu R
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Me and my girlfriend were looking for a quite place to stay, and the Jade Spa Suite room was the best option, a really nice and private room! We have no complaints at all about the hotel, the waterfall within the place are amazing!

Room Tip: Jade Spa suite
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple