It's a splurge, but well worth it! We stayed last December and had a blast. Spectacular location with awesome views. You're IN the jungle. Getting there is an adventure (but well worth it!): we flew from San Jose CR, then 4X4 over bumpy road, then 5 minute boat ride. Staff had refreshing drinks waiting for us when we arrived in this fabulous eco paradise. Warm, knowledgeable staff; beautiful hardwood accommodations and delicious food. Expeditions to Osa national park and the Sierpe River are fantastic - ask for the older guide - he's AMAZING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest and Marine Adventure Lodge: Nestled amidst the jungle-covered hillsides overlooking the tranquil waters of Drake Bay, Aguila de Osa is an exquisite rainforest and marine adventure hotel. It’s here where you will experience life right on the edge of the Osa. Aguila de Osa is the destination for adventurers from around the world, offering the most convenient access to Corcovado National Park, Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, and a full array of adventures including world-class sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, plus bird watching, hiking, beach trips, river kayaking, mangrove estuary tours, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aguila de Osa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguila De Osa Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Aguila De Osa
- Aguila De Osa Costa Rica/Drake Bay