“Nice pizza”

Fe Restaurant and Lounge
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our lakeside restaurant offers the perfect place to enjoy your free breakfast or have lunch or dinner. Even take a dive of the platform to get rid of the hangover ! Our menu is fully international and fresh produce is bought every morning in the local market. Bar Fe is very lively! We have 3 big screen TV's with sky sports, Themed nights, beer pong competitions, drinking games, 2 jumping platforms and the big attraction of the week is the epic Famous Friday Night Pub Quiz. We have a huge selection of drinks and happy hours
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Just rating the pizza because as a bar/hangout it's just not my kind of scene (due to age), but they have a proper pizza oven, don't oversaturate the dough with cheese and sauce (the way every city in the US ruins pizza and why pizza should mostly be avoided in the US) and the result is a fairly authentic tasting pizza! Light, perfect consistency to the dough and that little bit of crunch it gets from the right kind of baking, and by not being oversaturated, it's not soggy! The staff is friendly, the service is prompt, the pizzas are a reasonable price, they do take-out, so all in all this is my go-to for pizza. I've had other nice pizza in town for double the price but why do that when this exists for half the price? It's nice that as part of a hostel they keep it affordable for their guests and I can appreciate that. They make it back on drink prices anyway lol!

As far as the bar is concerned it would be nice if they had wine for those who don't drink beer or hard liquor. I also wish they, like everywhere in town offering vodka in a shot form, would actually CHILL their vodka since vodka shots should be served warm on no planet.....but again, that seems to be the way it's done around those parts so I can't blame them for it. If they put their premium vodka in the freezer they'd be a cut above the rest though ;)

Anyway, they'll keep being my San Pedro pizza staple and one of these nights when I have a team I'll probably join a Pub Quiz-if they can put that bottle of vodka in the freezer for me lol! Honestly though, I love the fact they do pub quizzes, that's pretty cool and a thing I miss about Europe. It seems like a nice social scene and place to meet people, especially for young travelers. 18 year old me would probably hang out there 3x/week...and 18 year old me could handle beer and soda/sweetened drinks as mixers! They have a nice afternoon happy hour and I appreciate all places with happy hours!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

It is a fun place. very good experience. a brilliant staff. I had fun and spend great time. Im stay whit many diferent people.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Wow such an authentic and awesome curry in central america! Something i never expected!! The madras was amazing and the naans absolutely huge! Mates also got the epic wood fired pizzas and loved it too. Great value and pricing and huge portions not too mention the great lake setting and awesome staff!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We stayed at Hotel San Marcos for 8 days and had breakfast there everyday and several dinners. The Thai curry is so tasty my wife wanted to order every time we went there. Since we share meals it was rough going to get her to try the ever popular pizza from the wood oven. After she tried it, we ordered both. The naan is perfect.

1  Thank BrandyRelis
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great curries, pasta, and pizza. My only critics is is that you can't get pizza or naan bread at lunchtime as they don't fire up the oven until later. It's a shame as they are delicious.