“Fresh pasta”
Review of Pequenos Pecados

Pequenos Pecados
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

It did take time to get our food and we were the only customers at the time but we liked it. Always a good sign that everything is made fresh.
I probably just didnt make the best decision when ordering my pasta. Wierd combination of fish and cheese in my raviolis. And the price is really expensive when comparing with other places.
Good fresh pasta but we are not planning to go back.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I had 2 different things here, I had the tortellini with ricotta and a 3 cheese sauce that was off the chart amazingly delicious, the flavor was just perfect, that pasta was off the charts, congratulations, I also had the pizza, and that was just ok, nothing special, but good, but when i go back, I am going straight back to that pasta. This is a MUST for dinner in San Pedro.

1  Thank Luis G
Reviewed 27 January 2017

pasta pasta pasta and uh pasta. NY has pizza, here has pasta. oh yeah and the bread with garlic butter, holy woah so so so very delicious

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Woah, my girlfriend had a nice lasagna she loved, but my steak with gorgonzola and walnut sauce was out of this earth! One of the best I've ever head, and that in San Pedro. Who would've thought? Oh and not to forget about the mascarpone desert we had after. It was waaay too much after our huge meal, but we HAD to finish it because it was that nice.

It seems like the restaurant is ran by husband and wife, where the husband is in the kitchen with two aides and the wife does the service on her own. Even though it was super busy we never felt we had to wait too long and she was really friendly! I'd definitely recommend going there!

1  Thank Arden d
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The quality here is high quality, like a good restaurant in Europe, all the dishes are just delicious!!! Yum!

1  Thank Japisa