“Great access for Grand Canyon”

Canyon Room at Best Western Hotel
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Tusayan
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Booked in around midday no problems, staff were excellent in providing advice about getting to the canyon.
Our room had a jacuzzi bath that did not work on the first night but when it was fixed it was fantastic. Most USA Hotels have baths that are only about 12"deep.
Breakfast was very good.
Service / Food / Value rated 5/5, can not input fields below.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We had dinner before 7pm and got the special priced deal. You had a choice of Prime Rib, Veggie Pasta and one other dish. Food was good and reasonably priced with this deal.

They had lots of choices for wines by the glass and bottle.

It was convenient to eat at hotel after a long day. Service was good.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Awful! Veg was cold and over boiled. They ran out of prime rib by 7:15pm and were apparently making 'something else' but it never materialized.BBQ ribs were dry with sauce on top. Breaded chicken was ok .. once you scraped off the breading. Not one server offered us drinks. My husband managed to get one server to bring a glass of water. But after that nobody asked if we would like a drink. I was really disappointed as I was expecting a reasonable following our dinner the night before at the restaurant next door in the same hotel.
I was so bummed that a crappy meal ruined my night . We had hiked down and up the Canyon in one day and were looking forward to a straight forward edible dinner with a glass of wine. Too scared to try the breakfast buffet tomorrow!!!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

After a long day of walking we came here for our evening meal. There was great choice of food, pizza, hotdog, Mexican food, chilli bowl, fish and chips, burgers. It was all freshly made and good quality. Portions were a good size and very reasonably priced. There was beer and end available to drink with the meal. It was a self serve restaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband had the dinner buffet inside the Best Western Canyon Room.

It was $39 inc tax for two of us, all you can eat salad, meat (chicken, beef, ribs and pork) and also fish, rice, fries, dessert and free re-fill soft drinks. Alcohol is extra starting at $8 a glass.

The food was excellent! The waitress let us check out what was on offer before we paid which was good. I wasn't expecting much but the service was great too - I'd definitely recommend eating here.