“Best burger !”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We didn’t feel like Mexican food , so we both ordered a hamburger. Best hamburger I’ve had in a long time. Also very good fries came with them. 12 bucks ! Best deal in tusayan in our opinion.

Date of visit: June 2022
Write a reviewReviews (2,570)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Bonita is a good, basic Mexican restaurant. It was just as good as a Mexican restaurant I ate at in Sedona several days later. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. The chips & salsa were plentiful and fresh. I enjoyed my carne asada - the meat had a great flavor. And my husband liked his chili. We shared sopapillas for dessert. I think the Grand Canyon area is a bit like DisneyWorld when it comes to lodging and food - expensive and average. We thought Bonita was at the high end of the average choices and would definitely eat there again. If you are looking for some great foodie experiences, GC is not the place to go.

Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

If you appreciate Mexican cuisine then this is definitely one to miss. You’d get more authentic food in McDonalds and likely a cleaner environment with better service. However if sticky tables and tasteless food are you’re thing, this is for you.

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by this genuine Mexican restaurant. Atmosphere was good. Seated quickly. Prompt service. We both ordered chimichangas (shredded chicken and steak). They were great!!!

Hubs ordered a Don Julio Margarita. It was so strong I couldn’t enjoy it. Normally margaritas are light green in color…. Not this one. It looked almost like a sprite (that clear). I like strong drinks but only after I have had 1-2 drinks and buzzing along.

We also ordered queso to pour on top of our chimichanga—-highly suggest! It was yummy!

We spent around $50 for our meal…well worth it especially when everything near the Grand Canyon is doubled or tripled in price. We are staying at The Red Feather Hotel. They gave us a coupon to this eatery which made it even better.

Would recommend!

Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Very expensive across to board. It’s a shame that many people will eat here and think this is what Mexican food is. Had fajita burrito and wife had carne asada quesadilla. The meat was plentiful but bland. The whole plate was without any real flavor. The sauce for dipping chips was watery and thin. Service was fast and often. Just not a value.