“Good sandwiches, not fast food. Next to Wendy’s.”
Review of RP's Stage Stop

RP's Stage Stop
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Tusayan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: RP's Stage Stop is a local business in the town of Tusayan, located just one mile south of the entrance to the Grand Canyon. We have excellent specialty coffees as well as breakfast and lunch sandwiches, made to order. In our gift shop, we have an extensive collection of Native American Jewelery as well as the most USA made souviners near the South Rim.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped because we heard the breakfast sandwiches were good. They were but it’s not fast food if that’s what you are looking for. The rest of the shop is typical souvenir fare.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went to get a cappuccino - there was one order ahead of me, it took 15 min to obtain. In spite of one person operating the toll and one the machine. I asked if I could get cream with the Capp. I was told to add the creamer from the table.
The cappuccino was average but a good price.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The price was $8 for a ham/cheese sandwich. I was the 5th person in line to place order (and that part went quickly). I waited almost 30 minutes for them to prepare it. They had 2 people taking orders and 2 people (sometimes only one person) making the sandwiches. Sandwich was nothing to write home about. Bread was okay sort of dry (I ordered sourdough), ham and cheese were fine. Rest of family went next door to Wendy's, ordered, ate, and came back to meet me and waited about 15 minutes for me to get my order. I ended up taking it to go in the car so we could get back on the road.
Positive note: it was the healthy option.

There was however, a great selection of coffee options, not sure how long it would take to put those together.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this cafe for breakfast and lunch. The food is delicious and the service is very friendly. Don't be discouraged by the line as you step in. It moves fast. We had breakfast sandwiches, coffee, smoothie, homemade muffins, soup, and salad. Everything was great and freshly prepared. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had breakfast here both days we stayed at the Red Feather Lodge. Really good homemade breakfast, great coffee, bakery, sandwiches were excellent.