“Manager needs to step in”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Tusayan
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The poor girl at the counter was working her first day at Wendy's and needed assistance. The manager would step in periodically to instruct but the line of customers grew longer and longer. The manager should have taken over the register during this extremely busy time and put the new employee back on register once things slowed down a bit. The manager was completely oblivious to the customers. We finally got our order and were on our way, feeling bad for everyone else still standing in line. Prices higher than an average Wendy's because of the location.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Our visit to this Wendy's made me depressed. The floor & tables were dirty, and the workers were frazzled and did not know what they were doing. I stood for about 15 minutes with a small crowd of other patrons who were also waiting for their orders, and many of them had orders that were wrong, or missing items, or had items they didn't order. Our small order took almost 20 minutes, and then it was cold. I ordered a baked potato with "butter, sour cream, and chives." It wasn't cooked all the way; it came with about 1 teaspoon of butter, about 2 teaspoons of sour cream in a little cardboard tube dispenser, and about 8 little fragments of chives sprinkled on it. It had almost no flavor at all and even after salting it, I could not finish it despite the fact that I was starving after hiking around the Grand Canyon all day. The employees need more & better training, and it looked like maybe they were understaffed, too. I did not see anyone there who looked like a manager or person in charge. I felt sorry for the employees.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Went in for a quick bite and was totally impressed with the place as a fast food restaurant. A step above the average

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stopped there for a quick dinner after a long day in the Grand Canyon. The place was clean and the staff was friendly. What more do you expect from a fast food place?

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Quick service, but the staff seems to me like they're bored out of their minds. But...quick service and warm food. Restrooms are okay. If you need to take a s***, you're safe there. Restaurant is clean and well-furnished!

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!