“Good stay...”

Grand Canyon Squire Inn
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Tusayan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in room 1103 on the night of 11/1/17. This is a pet friendly room(pet fee required).

This room is a 2 queen bedded room with microwave, mini refrigerator, and coffee maker. It also has a flat screen tv and wifi.

The chairs by the table are a little dated as well as the carpet.

This room also has a vanity outside of the restroom.

The main reason for the 4 stars is the front desk staff need to be more familiar with their rooms. I originally booked a handicap room with roll in shower because of my knee. When i reminded the front desk staff of the pets they said they would have to put us in a pet friendly room. I said okay as long as it has a roll in shower, not a tub. The lady said it is a shower only room, so we took it.

When I got to the room after eating dinner about 10pm, I find it has a tub in it instead so I was unable to take a shower because I couldn't get into the deep soaking tub, which has high walls. I wish they would have known better.

Otherwise it was okay. If in the area we may return again.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night but we're pleasantly surprised. We had dinner in side the hotel there is a bowling alley there is a wreck room there is a formal restaurant there is a buffet and it's 2 miles from the park gate seven miles from the rim

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel was excellent. Great rooms , food and service. Small problem on arrival. bell boy managed to damage case during transit from coach to room. On discovery contacted reception and was pleased to receive a prompt and professional response from the duty manager. Compensation was agreed and paid immediately so that e were able to get on with enjoying our stay.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This hotel was beautiful, near to the park, and had large comfortable rooms. From a price perspective - very expensive- but location drives the prices up. It would have been nice if the breakfast buffet was included n he price.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great meal with great service - steaks were cooked to perfection and the drinks list was significant. One question - why do they always serve 3 rolls and butter for 2 people?