“Homemade!”

Chuck's Stage Stop Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Wellton
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

This quaint little family restaurant is well priced and has quite a selection. I had the fried chicken with mashed potatoes and baby beets. My companions had the pizza sandwich and the fried catfish with onion rings and green salad. The atmosphere is comfortable. Lots of memories from past times. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

It’s nor fancy, but it’s honest. We wouldn’t never have tried this place without trip advisor. Proper old town eating place. We just had to have the fried chicken, fresh warm homemade bread came to the table and a glass boot of beer for my hubby. We had side portions of fries and onion rings, they looked on the small side, but there was so much chicken that you honestly don’t need much with it. I would have like a good potato salad myself. The food was hot off the fryer and very tasty. I only had a smalll personal criticism and that was that it was on the salty side, but I know that this is often the case with all the stuff added to the mix. That sad I reall6 enjoyed it. We really enjoyed our server from Thursday night, wha5 a delight than’ you. Overall as an out of tower I really enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The food is piping hot to your table. The owners who is one of the servers comes to your table and finds out if everything is good. Their dessert is exceptionally good. My friends and I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Mother Inlaw and brother Inlaw were here visiting so stopped in for dinner the food was excellent and took home some pumpkin cheesecake pie Now let me tell you that was a slice of heaven everyone enjoyed their meals great prices friendly service a must stop if your in the Wellton area

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Service was very friendly made us feel welcome. Food was good with a large menu. We will definitely come back. Family friendly