Best Western Rancho Grande(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$86
Quality Inn Wickenburg(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
QualityInn
Super 8 by Wyndham Wickenburg AZ(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
Hotels.com
Los Viajeros Inn(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$81
My Place Suites(Wickenburg)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$100
US$99
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Surprise(Surprise)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Stagecoach Suites​(Wickenburg)
All reviewsgolf coursetrap shootingskeet shootingbreakfast and lunchhorseback ridingkids programdude ranchtennis courtsjeep tourlos caballerosfiletgolf clubcowboy cookoutcouples massagefamily vacationchild caregorgeous scenery
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I stayed here for 5 days. I take 2 premium vacations a year at the least. I stayed at this place for 5 days after a weekend at the Grand Canyon in April for Spring Break and have to say it was one of the best vacations I ever had - even better than a cruise. First, the service is amazing!!! Even though tips are included (leave your wallet in your room, you'll never need it), the staff don't act like it one bit. The food, weather, people, location and ranch are all incredible and they deserve 5 stars. Plus, in April, it was 85 degrees and I never cracked a sweat - that dry air makes a big difference (never felt uncomfortable)
I highly recommend the following: 1. Get the full meal plan. 2. Go to the evening cookout. 3. Go horseback riding. 3a. Bring one of those large colored handkerchiefs to cover your face from all the dust while riding. 4. Go skeet shooting. 5. Go in town and get great Mexican food and homemade ice cream. 6. Remember to bring a coat for the dinner dress code and find Dan when he's playing the guitar.
More... This is more of a country club than a ranch. Although it has been around for a long time and you read about ATV rides, horses and jeep tours.... I was surrounded all week by Dr's, lawyers, C-level executives and successful business owners. Thus, it can be a little expensive if you want to be a little busy because hanging by the pool all day everyday can be boring. The extras can be expensive, but you get what you pay for. This place is highly organized, clean (the rooms are great) and although I didn't golf, I hear the course is very good and they have an app where you can round off a 4-some on any given day and they rent clubs. Come here, trust me, you will love it. I got Father of the Year award from my 12 yr old 6th grader - she had an amazing time and made almost 10 new friends from all over the US that she still talks to.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Rancho de los Caballeros, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Many of our guests make lifelong friendships with visitors who travel to the ranch at the same time each year!
Hope to see you at the ranch again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I spent 3 nights here and we loved it. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Our room was adorable and the views were stunning. The horses were fun, the spa treatments were wonderful, and the food was amazing. No complaints at all. The family friendly atmosphere was simply perfect!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Rancho de los Caballeros, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you back at the Ranch again in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the Ranch in March with another family. The kids ages were from 7 to 16. This was our first time at a dude ranch. And even though we aren’t a horsey bunch, everyone had a great time. Our family took advantage of riding, golf, tennis, swimming and the naturalist bird walk and talks. Everything was terrific and hassle free. There was zero stress - even though the ranch was full it didn’t feel crowded. There were always free tennis courts and pool lounge chairs! The riding was really fun and our 7 year old was well coached by the wranglers and was able to do a few trail rides. The wrangler, Caroline, was particularly amazing. The highlight for our group was the cowboy cookout. What an amazing evening in the desert with a campfire, s’mores and terrific music. Service was also terrific and food was very good. We highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank TandCmom

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at the ranch. We have another great cookout scheduled for this evening. Wish you were here!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

My wife and I had been to Rancho de los Caballeros twice before, so we were delighted when our daughter decided to have a wedding there. What a fine setting to gather friends and family from all over the country for several days of dining, recreation, story-telling, and celebration. The rooms were spacious, clean, and attractive. The food (with a new chef) was even better than the excellent fare we had had on earlier trips. Families and friends mixed and matched as groups headed to horseback rides, trap shooting, golf, spa, bird watching, hiking, trail running, non-technical climbing, four-wheeling, or hanging out by the pool or in the saloon. Then we all came together for the wedding itself (beautiful setting behind the spa) and the out-in-the-desert reception BBQ under the stars by mesquite fires with an open ended tent set up around the tables because it was a bit cool. (Kudos to my wife and daughter for thinking ahead and stocking up on Costco blankets for chilly guests!)

I can't say enough about the patient and competent manner Suzanne (the ranch event coordinator) showed throughout our stay. Weddings can be full of details and stress, and she handled them all with a smile!

Can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

I will pass along your kind words to Suzanne! Thank you for allowing Rancho de los Caballeros to share in your celebration!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place. It's so different to anywhere else I have been. It's really peaceful and so relaxing. If you like riding you can trek in the desert. And if you like golf they have a beautiful golf course. The desk staff and waiting staff are very helpful and friendly. Once again loved this ranch thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the ranch. We hope to see you again soon!