All reviews continental breakfast granite countertops small room waffles grand canyon entire room sitting area within walking distance would definitely stay here again room door a king size bed middle of town great place to stay the main street road trip ice machine stayed here for two nights
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We had plan to go at the Grand Canyon for the weekend so on the Friday night we decided to spend the night at Williams and we stayed at the Rodeway Inn right on Route 66, the staff were very nice, the room was super clean, not much of a breakfast but still. From the hotel everything is at a walkable distance.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this little place.

Very clean and well kept, smart little shop and breakfast room across the road.

We had 2 rooms for a night, had a lovely evening and felt rested up for the day ahead.

Would highly recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Stayed in a king size room and it was nice, comfortable, and clean. The room is on a small side, but the decor is nicely done with the Route 66 theme and have modern furniture. We only stayed for 1 night after our visit to the Grand Canyon. The lobby is across the street from the actual motel. They have breakfast from 7 am to 10 am. You can make your own waffle! It's a great little motel and very close to the nearby restaurants. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for the third time on our trip back across the country. This is a great older motel that has been updated. Obviously with a property of this type,there are some quirks, but clean and comfortable are the best descriptions for the Downtowner. As its title suggests, it is only a short walk to the majority of restaurants and things to do and Williams. The staff has always been friendly and accommodating. We will be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I booked a room months prior to our trip and as the date approached, I called with a few questions and concerns. The front desk was so nice and friendly and assured me my needs would be met, even if our room didn't have a fridge. It was important for me to have one, to keep my insulin refrigerated. Upon arrival, I knew we were about 2 hours early, yet they had our room ready within 30 minutes. The hotel is small and seems intimate. The standard room is small but you have everything you need. I've stayed at luxorious hotels that weren't as nice as this. It was clean, cozy and peaceful. Breakfast is served from 7am-10am. Being an early bird, we enjoyed the free continental breakfast first thing in the morning and had a nice quiet breakfast in the office/lobby/gift shop. The interior is small but offers several tables with chairs and you also have the option of eating on the patio or in your room. We will definitely stay here in the future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple