All reviews coffee maker grand canyon rooms are small within walking distance one night stay downtown williams fridge route vintage west
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed here to visit the grand canyon. The rooms are small but ours was clean. The rooms were cleaned every day. You can walk to the restaurants in Williams. It is not something special but you can't compain for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The Highlander is an affordable, basic motel with clean rooms and good service. We called to let them know we'd be late arriving, so they left the key for us, and allowed us to check in the next morning. Very clean room, although a little dated.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Called to confirm reservation, was treated horribly over the phone, was told he could not look reservation up! What??? Called 3 more times went to message machine. Called back with a different phone, he answered, imagine that! He recognized my voice and was extremely nasty and hung up on me! Had to call booking.com to cancel. No call for being rude to a customer who just wanted to confirm a reservation! Will NEVER give them our business EVER!!! We would sleep in our car first!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Gidgiegirl8
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Highlander Motel in Williams AZ on Route 66

Older small hotel but remodeled. Parking great in front of room. Easy check in,
But make sure to confirm office hours. Does close certain hours.
Room really clean, bed comfortable, towels big and fluffy. A/C, TV. Very quiet. Fridge in room. Had coffee pot, but did not use. Within walking distance to other businesses. Next door is Jessicas restaurant, Can walk to the train depot for the Grand Canyon Railway. Excellent price for 2 people 2 bed room. If leaving early in morning had key drop for check out. Will be staying here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Don't make the same mistake as me. I booked a night here because of the good reviews. This place is super gross! There were bugs in our room, and the bedsheets look like they haven't been washed for a year. Bathroom, rugs, bathtub, and coffee maker were dirty and yellow stain (ewww). I don't understand how they are still in business. The front guy desk monitors everyone, no privacy! I would recommend going to Motel 6 or Super 8. They are around the same price but much cleaner. I paid around $120 for 1 night and it was definitely not worth it! I couldn't wait to leave!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family